Community Member

Default what to do for my 4th life?

first two lives rogue, current is modified prodigy for more versatility and self healing. 12rgr/5rg/3mnk good ac(53 unbuffed standing) 30 unbuffed str high dmging manyshot with lit II bow for nice ranged option. 46 self buffed sustainable umd 462 hp in wind stance unbuffed. 60 search/dd

requests being race: halfling good ac good umd trap skills and good dmg :P also self healing lmao have a good collection of handwraps and ac gear. can build any gs including having an unused cleansing stone. no +3 tomes unfortunately cause i ate them all this life. didnt think id tr again but i hate being lvl 20 because epics are boring and i like getting xp :]
    would kind of like to use khops cause theyre neat and i havent yet. was thinking of some mix of paladin/mnk/rg but it just turns out doing less dmg, having about the same ac, developing slower in combat (this is also a req) and has no nice ranged option which im ok with i guess. only pros was more HP and better self heals... also prob less trap skills

excuse my terrible grammar and punctuation im on an itouch and its slow enough as is :] plus im challenged! . any nice ideas will be appreciated and discussed! thanks

Community Member

guess you guys are just as stumped as i am :P hard to make another build match up to that one :[