Default Greater Reincarnation

Hello, I would like, once i unlock the 32 point build, Greater Reincarnate my 20 lvl fighter (28 points build), just to take advantage of the 4 additional stat points. I dont need to change classes nor feats.

What is not clear to me (and i read all the page of Reincarnation on DDO Wiki) is :

If I greater reincarnate do i start again from level 1?
    What happens to my money and my equipment?
    What about the favor i earned?

Thank you..

with Greater and Lesser reincarnation you do not lose anything. All tomes, favor, gear is kept, and you simply relevel the character on a ship back to where you were

the limits are as follows

-Race cannot be changed
    -Alignment is not changed(although there is a separate store bought item to do that)
    -You only level back up as the same class that you had before except for up to 3 levels based on what type of heart you bought.

Tomes are re applied as you level.Basically a greater reincarnation allows you to convert your char to 32pt build and redo stat, skill and feat distribution with the option to change 3 level ups to a new class.
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Thanks a lot, meanwhile I had kinda found the answer, sorry for duble/triple/thousandiple posting...

I also found someone who said he lost the tomes bonuses because of a bug...but maybe he did not have patience because i read that they are re-applied gradually as you level up.

This means that when you re-logon, you are in a boat and you advance all the levels at once?

Quote Originally Posted by tempest99 View Post
    Thanks a lot, meanwhile I had kinda found the answer, sorry for duble/triple/thousandiple posting...

I also found someone who said he lost the tomes bonuses because of a bug...but maybe he did not have patience because i read that they are re-applied gradually as you level up.

This means that when you re-logon, you are in a boat and you advance all the levels at once?
    you logon to the character creation screen so you can rebuild the base of your character, again with the race and alignment options locked out, once character creation is complete and you log on, you are on the ship, all your inventory is stripped and held by an npc, once you finish relevelling you talk to him and your gear is returned, but yes your tomes re apply as you level, so if you have a +2 tome on int, at level 3 you will se a +1 inherent bonus and at lvl7 a +2 inherent bonus will apply.
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Cool, thanks, very clear now!

Happy hunting!