Community Member

Default currency transfer

I forgot how painful it is to transfer plat.

My cleric was given a +3 WIS tome not too long ago, and out of gratitude, I gave the donor all the plat my character had at the time. It wasn't much; just 150K. So, with some downtime, I decided to send my poor cleric a little plat. What a pain!!! Granted, I'm not doing much, just waiting for a quest to form. But how silly is it that I'm typing 9999 9999 9999 9999 a million times?

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but with all the new coding, the shared bank, etc., is it really too much to get a decent way to transfer plat? I know I can get a guildie to do it, but I shouldn't have to burden them with my financial issues.

Back to the mailbox....

Community Member

Allowing plat transfers with the shared bank would be super awesome. It's a bank after all. Thtat's kinda what a bank usually does.

Community Member

/signed

The shared bank would be a nice thing if you could actually put plat in it, I realize they want to keep hording plat lvl low. hence the 4ish mill plat max on a toon. but but something reasonable like 2 mill storage in (shared)bank.

its funny to me how you have to type in 9999 9999 9999 9999 , but when you open the mail on the toon it was sent to, its all in plat.. go figure, right.

/agree

Shared bank should be able to transfer plat between your toons.
    Tip# 203: Death is a traumatic experience.

/signed