Default Max Party Size (NPCs Included)

Just got curious about something. What's the maximum number of creatures you can have summoned at one time? I assume it would be a Necro Wizard who also summons monsters. What's the number? 3 Creatures, a couple of skellies and a Celestial Dog?

That would be the player + 3 creatures = 4 "units" total.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you got a Raid Party of 12 of these Wizards together? Terribly effective? No. Amazing? I think so. Just imagine an army (no other word for it really) of 48 creatures blazing through Tempest Spine, or whatever.

And I probably have a low number. For some reason I had the idea that I've seen someone with 6 followers at one time. Including the Wizards, that would be 84 creatures in a Raid Group. 84!!!

Please, please, if anybody has the time, ability and inclination to do this, post a video or at least a screenie. It would make my day.
    "These fauchards have gone too far!"
    Hi Welcome

When there wasn't a cap on summons it was hilarious to watch people that had piles of earth elemental clickies.

Create Undead + Command Undead is also a good tool for building hordes.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Default merry christmas! pale master shroud thread

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...+master+shroud

there is at least 1 (one) other thread linked to from this thread - another pale master raid