Default Returning Veteran (Founder) Seeking Guild

Hey all, Been out of the Game for a while, I left during the "Quiet Era" when we were not hearing anything from Turbine the many...many....many months before the Launch of EU. Before that I started playing during Beta and religiously played up until I left. I left the game because at the time, playing from Europe, it was getting harder to find groups because of the Time difference and dwindling populace, also I was having Tech issues.

Well Now I am back in the States, Have a brand new Gaming PC and I am back in the Game.

Was planning to try to catch myself up before looking for a guild, but I am finding that difficult.

So I am hoping to find a New home! Looking for some new friends, in a friendly guild, who love playing together, and can handle my lack of knowledge of anything beyond when we used to call the Updates, Mods

I love Raiding, so if the Guild loves that to, that is a Bonus! A friendly atmosphere is a Must! I am a Social person, so a Social guild makes the game all the better!

Hope to meet new (Or old) friends soon!
    Last edited by dragnmoon; 12-23-2010 at 11:55 PM.

Heddar Dwarf Fighter L 17, Celidaer Elf Wizard L 17, Merinid Drow Bard L 16,
    Talimore Human Ranger L 5, Kuven Human Cleric L 3, Kopesh Warforged Barbarian L 4

would love to have ya
    Ghallanda Guild Keepers of the Asylum & Plague -[ Beowulfs 14 fighter/3 pal / 3rog Drow]

Using this holiday weekend to Study for a test I have Tuesday, after that we can try to get together and see if we fit!

Heddar Dwarf Fighter L 17, Celidaer Elf Wizard L 17, Merinid Drow Bard L 16,
    Talimore Human Ranger L 5, Kuven Human Cleric L 3, Kopesh Warforged Barbarian L 4

k invite in mailbox
    Ghallanda Guild Keepers of the Asylum & Plague -[ Beowulfs 14 fighter/3 pal / 3rog Drow]