I wiped a reaver's fate for the first time in *mumble* years.......

I couldn't tell the difference between red, orange, purple.........

Sure once you put them together it all makes sense but when you solving a puzzle that is timered you tend to try move a little quicker.......now the pips are great except instead of going, "blue blue blue", I'm counting dots. You know how fun it is to count dots when you on about 5 solutions and you have air ellies bouncing around, you can't see the other side of the skull on the wall properly to see if it's 2 dots or three...? Trying to remember if it's blue, green, orange, purple, red, yellow on the spins and which colour did I just spin to.....

I'm going to need a couple times to adjust to this but if it could be possible to brighten the colours up slightly, I won't complain......let's just say that I love that colourblind people get to participate, but what about us that use colours to solve? Maybe I've been doing it to long so I'm used to going on blues and what not, maybe it's because I didn't use 6-sided pip dice growing up instead preferring DnD with numbers on them. Maybe counting dots, their position and how many whites and blacks there are is just to much for me late at night.....

The colours are just a little to pale to be 100% sure I'm choosing the right one...When I put purple next to red they look obviously different but when I have a row of oranges I can't tell if they are in fact orange or red or purple.

Wiped the first go, 2nd go came close as I had to keep spinning to blue and then counting off from there...blue...green....orange....purple....red... .yellow......ok 2nd skull...blue....green......

I'm pathetic, I had pug members who might still post on the twit who wiped reavers, but hey....I like colour....and for those who disagree, I don't see you buying monochrome monitors :P

Could we get some brightness back? Maybe? Perhaps? Go to hell elitist pig?