Default New MyDDO Bug from Update 8

If you are a Drow and got your 30 Spell resistance, Myddo will report that you have 0.

I suspect this is a bug in the data pull script looking at a now bunk reference table or something. Need to point it so it will show the 30 SR.

Also, I noticed that when I reset my enhancement line I was not charged the usual fee. That was nice. You need to reset it to get your AP points back if you put even 1 into SR.

Peace

I may not have put this in the right section if a mod wants to move it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsaun View Post
    If you are a Drow and got your 30 Spell resistance, Myddo will report that you have 0.

I suspect this is a bug in the data pull script looking at a now bunk reference table or something. Need to point it so it will show the 30 SR.

Also, I noticed that when I reset my enhancement line I was not charged the usual fee. That was nice. You need to reset it to get your AP points back if you put even 1 into SR.

Peace
    Let's see.... MY DDO..... I have a toon that ran up to 20, I TR'd and now back around to 18 - it still shows I'm non TR level 20.....

What's your surprise that MY DDO isn't working? Really if Turbine cared they would have someone on it to keep it working - and really you honestly care that your SR is not showing up on the dress up page?
    Why?

Community Member

myddo quit updating like.... months ago.

and you're complaining it doesn't show the correct spell resistance?

um...... duh? because it quit updating months ago.

This might be a side effect of Drow no longer having to take spell resistance as an enhancement...

With U8 Drow automatically get SR = 10 + (current level)

Maybe MyDDO hasn't been updated and is still looking for enhancements to show SR? (for those whose MyDDO started updating last week, anyway)
    Carpe D.M.! (Sieze the Dungeon Master!)
    Founder #2003 - Interocitor Repair - Call for discount prices

To the negative people above, for ME myddo is working fine. Sorry its still broken for you guys.

And yes, I was just wanting to say the the new update to Drow is buggen on Myddo. Someone may care, I was happy that it started working again for me.

Thats all.