Thread: TR Question

Default TR Question

I have a drow exploiter from way back when it was the quickest way to get a 32 point build. I'd like to TR him into a better race, but just wondering how I should go. He has 2 GS rapiers, icy raiment, etc. so his weapon choice is pretty much set. I'm thinking elf and just wanted to know how that would go over. I'm willing to consider a totally different race/class/concept set up, as long as the class/race combo uses rapiers (dont get into shroud much nowadays).
    Balladeer Blackcloud (don't step on my Blue Slaad shoes!), Phantom Company (now you see us, now you don't).
    My Alts on Sarlona include Archi Medes, Pythagoras (Knows the Angles!), Techmech, Deepshade, and Doctrine.

My advice is go do some looking yourself, there are plenty of builds that will make use of those weapons and the icy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorien_the_First_One View Post
    D&D promotes gang activity? Ya, because when I meet a bunch of Crypts I obviously assume they are all D20 players.
    What a stupid ruling, we all know that D&D promotes satanism, not gangs.
    In-Game Eldgrim The Gray-FvS Life Now

Community Member

the original Exploiter was Human for the extra feat. as a TR you don't have to worry about the extra build points drow gives you as you are already beyond that.

i am currently running and having a great time with what I call a Pimp (The HO Exploiter). it doesn't match the exploiter build exactly but follows instead the Orcsploiter build with some modifications based on equipment and things i just wanted to do.
    Best Quote Ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Heronous View Post
    The clam can not be ransacked.
    Proud Member and occasional Officer of Identity Unknown (Argonnessen)