Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Grats Wanderlust! GL on the record.
    Guilds: Prophets of the New Republic & Revenents Khyber
    Active:
    Clean 18barb/2ftr Cleen 20arti Kleaner 20monk Darkstaar Dark Knight Psyborg 20sorc Warrwitch 20wiz Roque 19rog/1mnk Killeric 18fvs/2monk AA Duality Helves Angel
    Builds: Helves Angel Hurtlocker Dark Knight Riddle of Steel

Community Member

Working on this again. First attempt, another 13m run.

Varz
    Wanderlust

We can do 1-2 mins faster im sure, just needed more atention to detail and prep. Another spur of the moment run.
    Coinoperated - 20th lvl Idiot.
    Grafven & Griefen.
    Aitu - Someone who does something..sometimes.
    Unreliable & Unresolved.

Good Job!

Truth Seeker's has a 16 Minute Elite run!

Probably not the best, but our benchmark
    Dravun , Yocoba, Daivik, and so many more.
    Proud to serve the Imperial Assassins!
    Do not drink the awesome-sauce......One must BE the awesome-sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    What is your epic chronoscope time? How about epic dragon or Dq2 or even Tower raid? Current raids mean more then old ones. I would be much more interested in taking on Wanderlust in an epic chonoscope contest then a shroud one. The shroud is dead and buried almost to the point it is not worth running.
    Must be something in there if there's almost always a Shroud run forming, filling, in progress, or just finished...something valuable maybe, that could be used as currency, or in crafting, or something like that? The next time I'm in Meridia, I'll stop and ask next time I'm there- people are always standing around that gate for some reason, so I shouldn't have a problem finding someone to ask.

~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Community Member

More FVS would make it go faster.

Primarily because every proc of the aura is -10% fort. Get lucky enough and parts 4+5 go quicker.

I also have a feeling that FVS melee+DP do roughly the same dmg on portals as barbs/monks would need testing to confirm that though, and probably more dmg than other melees.

Quote Originally Posted by crazydamage View Post
    More FVS would make it go faster.

Primarily because every proc of the aura is -10% fort. Get lucky enough and parts 4+5 go quicker.

I also have a feeling that FVS melee+DP do roughly the same dmg on portals as barbs/monks would need testing to confirm that though, and probably more dmg than other melees.
    I concur with crazdamage lol.. The next thing to get nerfed is divine punishment. Get 12 people that can cast divine punishment and swing a sword and you will break the record assuming you can beat the shroud lag. Really divine punishment is totally overpowered just get max radiance 5 (can craft radiance 5 superior) and be fully light specced and try to manage the lag and the record will go down quick..
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Community Member

Default gratz

hey, I've had 13 minutes *laggs* in shroud! lol

I see looting going on - maybe it would have been quicker, but for that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12