Thread: Need a build

Community Member

Default Need a build

Looking to make a haggle toon, but I want it to be playable so I'm coming to the experts. Obviously I want to max out haggle and I need to use drow since I don't have 32 point yet. So Drow with 20 charisma Bard with some survivability and max haggle/UMD. What you guys got?

If looking through the bard class forum doesn't help, you could check out this one: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=168293
    Working crafted handwraps, that would be nice. Anytime soon.

Community Member

Read that, it's for a human on a 32 point build and is very gear intensive. I'm looking for more of a starter hence the drow.

Are you SURE you read it?

* It has a 28pt version
    * The gear is either not necessary, or there's an easier-to-find alternative. Use a smaller +haggle item, voice of the master instead of head of good fortune, etc... If a +1 cha tome is too expensive for you, then you probably aren't dealing with enough money to need a haggle character in the first place.
    * Human versatility blows the pants off drow's +1 cha, even with 28pt.

Default Don't know if you bought it

But another possibility is to use half-elf they too get the human versatility enhancements. I made a warchanter half elf to make a haggle bard... but I didn't max her cha so she could be better.
    Current TR project -- Anshel life 8 of 20 ending up FVS
    Side TR project -- Daciana (life 8 of 14 maybe)(Will be completionist druid)
    Khyber main server

Originally Posted by MeliCat:
    I don't like strawberry ice cream. You can offer all the strawberry ice cream that you like and I won't eat it. Offer me chocolate and I'll ask for second helpings.