Community Member

Default Looking for the right fit!

Hello all,

first of all I apologize for the novel!

I'll give a little bit of background... I've played on Khyber since the original ddo release day and with a few periods of inactivity due to the happenstances in life (school.. living abroad etc). I've pretty much exclusively played with a family member and mutual friend about once a week in a static group using two p2p accounts each. We are not power gamers and we tend to enjoy ourselves during quests but also usually min-max our groups as we like to do all the content we can and it can sometimes be tough when doing certain quests with 3 people even having a second character as a buffer / walking shrine. Our best is doing tempest's spine at level (albeit slowly!) although thats the only raid we've done.

I'm really happy in my static group and it's something i look forward to every week... but recently now that i'm finally settled down in life I find that i'm not quite satisfied with just once a week. Over the past while i've leveled a monk up to 14 just pugging and soloing and finally decided that i miss that social interaction as well as i'd like to do high level content with some fun and competent players.

So i'm basically putting it out there that i'm looking for a fun, atleast somewhat talented guild that doesn't mind introducing me to some of the higher level content. I've heard great things about some of the guilds out there, MAC, lorekeepers, so forth, but blindly asking for invites seems a little rude and i'm not sure if they are even recruiting.. so i thought i'd post and see if there was a guild out there that fit my play style, would put up with my inexperience and actually is looking for recruits!

Odoi - level 14 Halfling Monk

Community Member

I am in a guild calles Sons of Anarchy it is a smaller guild we are basically a non zerg guild we try to do all optionals and explore all the quests working together as a team so everyone is able to survive and get all the loot and xp available if interested you can join us on some quests to see if you like the way we play and see if you'd like to be part of our guild or not might be a little better than chasing blue dots in a PUG.

Smile Check us out

I am an officer of In Bad Company we are social group of misfits that like to have fun we are an adult group of members relatively small so you dont get lost in the clutter. We are currently guild lvl 34 have the astral diamond ship with some decent buffs on it. Check out our Guild listing on here and see what you think. If interested message Badina in game.
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

Default Please Contact me, and we'll discuss play styles.

First off, you should really look into Gold Seal Hirelings. You're under no obligation to adventure with a party of less than 6.

Please post a message for NoBlade on the Oriens message board In-Game and we'll talk.