Default Kadriel's Weird build of the week

So I was wondering, what if one were to build a pale master ninja spy intimitank.... Maybe something like 12wiz/monk6/1 of any class that gives intimidate as a class skill, +1 on any of those.

Start with dex wis and con as high as possible, 11 int so combat expertise is avaliable as a feat with a +2 tome. skill points would go to initmidate and concentration.

The point is to get both incorporeabilities, which I'm hoping would stack, try to reach a meaningfull ac with this crazy combination if that is even possible, and asside from epic and incorporeal creatures, it would be really hard to hit this guy, and he would be self healing with aura in the meantime. Maybe if he could manage the ap he could even cast a firewall on himself so while he gets aggro he would still do some damage....

So if this build is even viable, can someone come up with numbers and gears?

EDIT: so far, playing with builder I got end stats, with enhances: 22dex 18con 24 wis with +2 tomes which would give me 23base ac (10+13 from stats). then, in order of "how hard it will be to get-ish"
    23 base
    +6 dex item = 26
    +6 wis item = 29
    +8 bracers = 37
    +5 protection = 42
    +4 shield = 46
    +1 dodge feat = 47
    +1 halfling = 48
    +4 natural (dt robe) = 52
    +5 combat expertise = 57
    +4 insight greesteel = 61
    +3 except dex and +3 tome = 63
    +3 except wis and +3 tome = 65
    chaosgard = 67
    ranger barks = 68
    +3 chatering ring = 71
    +4 icys = 75
    +2 monk centered = 77
    +5 pally aura = 82

not bad, high ac seens to be reachable although requiring lots of grinding. now I wonder about intimidate...
    Last edited by Kadriel; 12-02-2010 at 10:36 PM.