Thread: Reincarnation

Community Member

Default Reincarnation

Hi just started playing the game, was wondering after reincarnation, will ddo store quests
    Remain? Will tomes remain? what happens to the character's items and stuff.

Thanks!

After you true reincarnate you keep all ddo store quests, and all items are put into a new bank account that is withdraw only.

As for tomes all the one's you have eaten already will be lost.

If you do a lesser reincarnate you lose nothing.
    Alts
    ~ Jaydiin ~ Diviinity ~ Xandaria ~ Chumpion ~ Curella ~ and many more not worth mentioning

Community Member

So it is better to use tomes at your final reincarnation? Or I can apply lesser incarnate to keep the tomes from 32pt (I bought) to 34 and then 36pt

Community Member

And when I reincarnate, will I be able to choose a new class? For example I picked cleric for my first run. When he reached lvl 20? I suppose, and reincarnate. Will I be able to pick a new class? Like Fighter and or choose a new race?

Sorry I'm browsing through my mobile phone so it's difficult to find posts with regards to these questions in the forum

Quote Originally Posted by zhenxin View Post
    And when I reincarnate, will I be able to choose a new class? For example I picked cleric for my first run. When he reached lvl 20? I suppose, and reincarnate. Will I be able to pick a new class? Like Fighter and or choose a new race?

Sorry I'm browsing through my mobile phone so it's difficult to find posts with regards to these questions in the forum
    Yes.
    In case you didn't already notice, my posts that end with must NEVER EVER, under any circumstances, be taken seriously.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3012617

Google it. Google searches almost invariably route you to the right forum page as long as you include "DDO" in the search. For some reason Google is a much better forum search tool than the forum search tool.
    "These fauchards have gone too far!"
    Hi Welcome

Community Member

So TR will let you attain 32 34 & eventually 36 pt builds but will wipe off your tomes each time.

So TR will let you attain 32 34 & eventually 36 pt builds but will wipe off your tomes each time.
    When you TR you go to a 34 point build the first time and then 36 the second time and every time after that (30 and 32 point builds for drows in those situations) and yes, tomes are cleared every time you TR.

Community Member

Thanks all

The DDO Wiki would have answered your questions, and probably a couple more, in regards to True Reincarnation, and probably other aspects of the game.

And the links in ma signature

(should ask about sticking the topic)

Thinking about starting a new life ? Take a look at my tutorial in the Reincarnation guide!