Community Member

Default Quiver Me Timbers !

I can't get my quivers to reload my bow when my bow runs out of arrows.
    I had this problem with another toon using a crossbow.
    Whenever my bow runs out it just says that it's empty.
    Does it matter if AUTO GATHER is on or where the quiver is positioned in my inventory.
    Please save me from a lot of grief

OBI WAI
    These are not the Warforged you are looking for

Community Member

Try equipping the quiver? Isn't there a slot right next to the ammo slot just for quivers?
    Characters that matter in the not so grand scheme of things: Jilligully Pennypot lvl 20 FvS, Hobbelin the Gobbelin lvl 12/3 monkrobat and Irridan Tranth lvl 20 sorc water savant

Indeed there is. Tried placing the quiver you want to reload from into that slot?
    Once tried opening a shoe shop for beholders, when that didn't work out I decided to hit stuff with lumps of sharpened metal instead.

Default Hope this info will help

Make sure to put on AUTO GATHER, now each time you loot arrows/bolts they go into the quiver.
    Next make sure you "wear" the quiver on the quiver slot. Every time you shoot arrows/bolts they will be taken out of the quiver on the quiver slot.
    If you aint running out on arrows/bolts in general, you should always have arrows/bolts available.

You can arrange the arrows/bows in the quiver, it uses the ones on top first, going down every time an arrow/bolt type has been used.

EDIT: and here is the DDO Wiki site for quivers, more usefull info: http://ddowiki.com/page/Quivers
    Last edited by MarDeRoam; 11-23-2010 at 04:45 AM.
    ~Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.~
    ~ The Thieves Guild Argonnessen ~ Valentine 2011 <3 Most Romantic Guild