Default Reincarnate question for 2 builds

I havent tried reincarnations yet. However, I have 2 older builds I want to restructure from the ground up.

One is a triclass 6/6/6 that I want turned into a 10/7/1 and the other is a 12/2/2 that I wanted rebuild into a single class 16.

Will the greater recincarnates work for me?
    Last edited by ThePrincipal; 11-22-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Both involve changing the class on more than 3 levels so would require more than one reincarnation. The greater would just let you convert a 28 point build to a 32 point (assuming it is not a drow and you have unlocked 32 point builds).

the 12/2/2 is a drow... but i'd be ok with a 14/2. so i need one +3 lesser right?

the other 6/6/6 is a dwarf that i want to change into a halfing 10/7/1. and of the 18 current lvls, i need to change 12 of them to another class... so does that mean i need to buy 4 +3 lessers? might just have to reroll that sucker

Race change implies True Reincarnation, no other option.

Otherwise, I'm advertising again for the links in my signature in which, I hope, you'll find all the informations you need

Thinking about starting a new life ? Take a look at my tutorial in the Reincarnation guide!