Default Past life tactical feat question

Quick question regarding the fighter passive past life feat. It states that it adds +1 to the dc of combat tactical feats. I looked up tactical feats on wiki and it lists stunning blow as a tactical feat but not stunning fist. When I tr again I will be going from fighter to monk and was wondering if the +1 to the dc's of tactical feats will work with stunning fist. Maybe it will also add to quivering palm and shining star. Anyone know for sure if stunning fist is concidered a combat tactical feat?
    Elite By Nature

Monks w/ fighter lives have told me it works - and also helps the other monk moves.

I only know two guys with it though and they're not the type to really test that stuff.
    olganon.org - Remember to play in moderation.

I can tell you that mousing over the stunning fist icon would give me a DC 3 higher than it would be without any fighter past lives, but whether or not that means the effect actually works for real I never tested.
    Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

Community Member

Past Life: Fighter does increase the Difficulty Check when you use Stunning Fist. Other abilities such as Quivering Palm are not a trip, sunder, or stun so they do not gain a bonus to their Difficulty Checks.
    DDO has music? Yes, take a listen!
    Shuriken, the most potent weapon in the game when used in the right hands.