Thread: Lesser rezzing

Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar

Default Lesser rezzing

Ok this goof is my fault but check this out. Bought a +3 for my rogue wanted to change 2 lvls to monk....burn the heart then onto the ship. My character is chaotic neutral cant go monk. NO prob! Ill buy an alignment change purchased but cant use it unless in a tavern..cant get off the boat till i finish my heart of wood lvling. Decide to speed through the lvl process and sit it out and try again. Mistakenly take a lvl of barbarian. Finish lvling go to tavern cant eat alignment change. Toons screwed...awesome
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReductionShillelahFhalhaena
    Pimpin toons since 2006

I feel for you, man. You can get back what you want to do with another lesser reincarnation +1 followed by the alignment change, followed by another lesser reincarnation, but for that much money, you might as well just TR at this point.

How close to 20 are you?

If you can pike your way through some Shrouds to make a couple of Greensteel items and gather up some generic raid loot from ADQ and the Beaver raid, then you'll already be better off than most of the people who seem to have been TRing lately.

Default Lmao

fhal was a gimp anyhow maybe the rage will do him some good

Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar

LoL i bought a +3 heart and a +1 heart off the ah...quite pricey but Ima remove the Barb lvl take the alignemnt change then do the +3 id go with what i go but i literally lessered her by spammin buttons not even watching what skills feats etc I took. I shoulda payed more attention to it 1st time around to avoid this mistake. Im 4 reavers and 5 shrouds from 100/80 so Ill jsut fixer up then TR.
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReductionShillelahFhalhaena
    Pimpin toons since 2006