Thread: To LR a TR

Default To LR a TR

Hey folks, quick question:

I'm thinking about Lessering my TR'd wizard, but having never done multiple re-incs before, i want to make sure there's nothing I need to know first. IE: is it cool to leave things in my reincarnation cache? I assume it's not going to knock him back to a 32 point build or anything, right?

I assume it's safe and working properly, but wanted to make sure before I go ahead and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oran_Lathor View Post
    Hey folks, quick question:

I'm thinking about Lessering my TR'd wizard, but having never done multiple re-incs before, i want to make sure there's nothing I need to know first. IE: is it cool to leave things in my reincarnation cache? I assume it's not going to knock him back to a 32 point build or anything, right?

I assume it's safe and working properly, but wanted to make sure before I go ahead and do it.
    I LR'ed Stryde back when U5 came out, and he kept his 36-point build and all of his items in his reincarnation cache.

Granted, there's been a lot of changes since then, and it's quite possible that they've introduced additional bugs that will totally hose you without a chance at resolution...

... but it worked fine back in the day.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

Thanks man. Given that, I'll roll the dice.

There are no known problems LR'ing a TR'd toon, I LR'd my sorc after TRing her with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan