Community Member bradleyforrest's Avatar

Default Phiarlian Entertainer airship buff not stacking with items. WAI or bug?

Basically, if you have a Dreamspitter/Staff of the Petitioner/Eardweller, or anything else that buffs your spell DCs for the appropriate schools, you don't get the benefit of the Phiarlian Entertainer. I'm a little surprised by this. Is this WAI?

Noticed the same yesterday

No part of the Phiarlan Entertainer will stack.

Casts Phiarlan Inspiration (+1 Luck bonus to all skills, +1 DC on enchantments/illusions that you cast)

Right?

Well, equip any Enchanctment/Illusion Focus Items, and Equip either Voice of the Master or Head of Good Fortune.

Notice that the buff will leave your bar.

My Sorc wears the Stormreaver's Napkin and VoM, and sure enough, it'll go away whenever I've got both equipped. No idea if someone wanted it that way on purpose, but that's how it is. Its a ship buff whose abilities can easily be obtained by equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDearLeader View Post
    No part of the Phiarlan Entertainer will stack.

Casts Phiarlan Inspiration (+1 Luck bonus to all skills, +1 DC on enchantments/illusions that you cast)

Right?

Well, equip any Enchanctment/Illusion Focus Items, and Equip either Voice of the Master or Head of Good Fortune.

Notice that the buff will leave your bar.

My Sorc wears the Stormreaver's Napkin and VoM, and sure enough, it'll go away whenever I've got both equipped. No idea if someone wanted it that way on purpose, but that's how it is. Its a ship buff whose abilities can easily be obtained by equipment.
    I have the Napkin on my cleric the buff will be on my buff bar, but as soon as I put on my VoM it goes a way. I pretty sure it is the +1 to luck that isn't stacking.