Talking The Fallen Knights Level 68 Guild Recruiting Levels 6+

Quit
    Last edited by KelticKing; 05-02-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Community Member

I'm a lvl 4Sorc (20wiz past), Got kicked minutes after joining because Ironwulf (officer) was in bad mood?

He got rude, started saying why didn't i wait for him to invite me to the guild why did i get another officer to add me. Because i had the nerve to reply back to his coky speech i get a kick? Seriously ***? =L
    Hmm
    Fallen? If others in your guild are fallen low as Ironwulf then I understand why you got that name for the guild. Sorry for the rudeness but Ironwulf shouldn't be an officer in your guild.

I asked him "You have no manners so you kick me? Thats some reason"
    He said "Good enough reason for me" >.> Seriously? lame officer...

Still looking to join a guild =X
    Last edited by Xparda; 11-11-2010 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xparda View Post
    I'm a lvl 4Sorc (20wiz past), Got kicked minutes after joining because Ironwulf (officer) was in bad mood?

He got rude, started saying why didn't i wait for him to invite me to the guild why did i get another officer to add me. Because i had the nerve to reply back to his coky speech i get a kick? Seriously ***? =L
    Hmm
    Fallen? If others in your guild are fallen low as Ironwulf then I understand why you got that name for the guild. Sorry for the rudeness but Ironwulf shouldn't be an officer in your guild.

I asked him "You have no manners so you kick me? Thats some reason"
    He said "Good enough reason for me" >.> Seriously? lame officer...

Still looking to join a guild =X
    wow i would of blacklisted him then and there he ows you a apoligy bad mood or not he sound realy rude
    hope the other members arent like that

Community Member

*shrugs* I tried them out...an awesome guild ship to level up on, but found their guild chat a lil to much like a frat party. Eh, their goal is to group up and level up so yea, take it as a handful of salt for being as large as they are.... Get your leveling done use their +30 resists for what ya want and move on if you dont like it. You get the buffs and they get your valor seems kinda what this guild was intended for. Its why they have a elite function sister guild to get above the chat spam and definitional.

So case in point...

Pros- Great to level buffs...

Social spam chat channel

Kinda like walking into a flash mob of random strangers

A Few genuine folks that will answer your questions

Cons

Unfamiliarity as it has a high turn around of members going in and out.

Guild channel can be worse then marketplace trade/general combined

Stigma of joining groups if your part of them sometimes ((same goes with defenders sometimes))

*p.s* I would suggest talking to Mechanized his a little more down to earth with the new faces. Ironwulf is kinda busy with just trying to keep that mob together.

Wink

Normally dont respond to this tripe but I will this time. Prospective recruit asks to join guild. Acting Leader is quite busy at the time says "1 second" to this person, a minute passes and I recive another tell from prospective recruit saying "Well...?" I thought this was just a tad rude considering you are asking to join a guild and now you are demanding that you be given the utmost prompt attention. I tell this prospective recruit once again "1 sec".
    Instead of waiting patiently & respectfully as most prospective recruits would do he decides to grab the only other officer online & tells him to add him to the guild which the other officer does so immediately. I confronted the officer & told him the days of blind recruiting are over. I find it rude & obnoxious that someone would bother a leader of a guild & than when that person was taking too long for them go to another officer to get into the guild. I don't know if you are aware of this but all the other officers listen to me. I run the show. When I talk to the leader or an officer of a guild I show them the utmost respect & patience, I don't treat them like a hot dog vendor in the middle of Times Square & say hurry up give me my **** & let me get out of here. Try a little patience & respect next time & you won't be left posting flames on forums.

IronWulf

Community Member

[QUOTE=silvertrit;3407089]*Stigma of joining groups if your part of them sometimes ((same goes with defenders sometimes))

I believe that was true of Defenders in the recent past, but the guild has changed a lot in many ways. Defenders are generally quite resourceful, and are very successfully removing dead weight and putting in effective players.

Community Member

"I believe that was true of Defenders in the recent past, but the guild has changed a lot in many ways. Defenders are generally quite resourceful, and are very successfully removing dead weight and putting in effective players."

HA/cry

It is possible to laugh and cry at the exact same time. Facts say something else. Have a look. If its fun stay. If not do something else.

If you've had a problem with one of our members, allow me to sincerely apologize. We try to help new players as much as possible, its the cornerstone of our guild. We try to meet community-minded ideals of generosity and friendship with guildies and non-guildies alike. However, there are a few bad apples in every bunch, you must realize the Defenders hits membership cap regularly every month. This means we have a lot of players to manage.

If you've had troubles with one of our members, please send me an in-game mail or a pm with their name and the details of what happened.
    Last edited by Khumbaaba; 04-20-2011 at 02:37 PM.

Question

Wait...where's the backbitng? The hairpulling and mudslinging?

Now this is drama fail, Orien.

Never make it to the big leagues this way.

Quote Originally Posted by jradnut View Post
    Wait...where's the backbitng? The hairpulling and mudslinging?

Now this is drama fail, Orien.

Never make it to the big leagues this way.
    Ah, but flaming for the sake of flaming is just bad form.

If you want drama, join a good ol' fashion Orien PUG. That'll get your game started!