Community Member

Default Epic dailies no longer worth it, also EE ~= ER1

Or am i worng?

I present you here some data, firstly all tough the bravery bonus you can get from running first on r1 and then elite its good (cuz you can double on it) i think they pale in comparrison to the +100% for the 1st playtrough, Here's a higher xp quest without 1st time against a lower xp quest with 1st runtime.

Which becomes way worst when you run R1 and EE Back to Back cuz daily playtrough and Ransack(More on Ransack at the end), Showed by this image

And to prove that EE and ER1 are SO CLOSE you shouldnt run R1 solo unless you have 100% confidence you can pull it out, specialy cuz you'll die and lose the 10% bonus from not dying (Which i with 10 reaper points cannot) here it is "Servants of the overlord" + "Spinner of shadows" epic life first playtrough, diference betwen EE and ER1. ON spinner itself assuming you die once its only a 9k diference in exp, with 0 diference in favor and A LOT of diferente in time(xp/h) if you're running SOLO.

If you're a new player like me, Avoid spending 30min inside a solo r1 you MIGHT finish and go for EE (SPECIALY Sagas) you'll 100% get more xp/h. But if you get a group, sure, rock that r1.

HOWEVER, if you can destroy R1 i 100% agree that you should run 1-2 days later the same quest on EE, but why 1-2 days and not back to back you may ask? ransack its now applying to epics just as heroics, proof below. And i cannot say if its 1 or 2 days cuz /ransack also doenst point that out for you, proof below also.

Last edited by wolfdy; 12-29-2021 at 12:55 AM.

Not sure that EE dailies are worth it, and if you're going to do dailies it's much better to run EN because of the speed, and similar xp if you've already exhausted 1st time bonus's.

Doing multiple eTR's on a single life also probably isn't really worthwhile as it's too slow unless you bank all the sagas each time and save an explorer or 2.

Also, run better xp quests. For example, 2x EN WGU, trackers trap, mirror, spies, all takes maybe an hour and nets I think more than 600kxp, excluding optionals, and before pots/voice/guildship/vip xp boosts.
    Last edited by voxson5; 12-29-2021 at 01:25 AM.

Epic dailies is a thing of the past. It use to be hard to run things on EE, so EN/EH was done, but between the optional nerf xp and first time xp boost and then the U50 changes its no longer worth running quests multiple times. It's much more efficient to start a new life and get all the first time again.