Default Mote price check

Hi this is Rojolady as i pasted in the forum already i'm looking for alot of motessss. I'll let you know my input for the pricing on motes. OK I got around 1000 to 1500 motes in about 2hrs in a lv 20 raid group. And now lets think about how long it takes to get a Lg scale or a stone or even grinding for a item over and over again. Along time? and the drop rate is low.Ok, I value a scale at 350,000 plat and a stone at 275,000. And a item could be about the same price.
    Sooooooo what does 1 mote=?
    If you think i'll trade 1 scale for 1000 motes you out your mind. You can keep you motes.
    I'll put a fair "in my mind" trade out there and i'll take all feed back.
    7500 motes=1 scale thats about 7 hrs gaming
    5000 motes=1 stone thats about 5 hrs gaming
    And also i have a full set of tomes +1 and +2
    I would be getting these motes my self buttt on vacation right now with the Lady. Going to grind on Sunday when i get home shot i need them scales for the event.
    Well ever 1 have a fun time in game land.
    I'll take all input on this matter at hand.
    Rojolady and Rojoladysis

2000 - 2500 for a stone

4000 - 5000 for a scale

IMHO and this is what i have seen from alot of peeps that surround me
    SARLONA ~ BREY BRAY BRAI BREI BRAYZ CEMPER CEMP SEMPER SAVALOT
    Proud Officer of ROVING GUNS

Default me

Thats 1 pricing out look , I do have items like bloodstone iboots sp=ring spgoves just to name afew. I dont have cheap items lol!!!
    You name it i got it.
    Ok well see how the pricing goes.

Community Member

I would say that an average low price on scales is about 300k plat, stones 150k plat. Motes have been going for about 60-75k / 1000. That would make Semper's numbers about right. At 75k / 1000 motes you'd have 2000 motes / stone and at 60k / 1000 you'd have 2500 motes / stone. Double those numbers for the scales and you have 4k-5k motes / scale.

Yes, scales sell for more than that on the AH. So do the motes. But I've bought a few scales and stones both over the past week at those prices and seen many people in /trade in the graveyard selling motes at those prices so I'd say those numbers are about what's going on in game right now.

Default me

I like the input ty for it. I just want to be a fair trade. More input is always welcome.