Default The Forgotten League of Orien

The Forgotten League is currently recruiting new members.

We are a casual mature group of players. We run many events though the week, from Monday Lowbies to satisfy our Alt-aholic needs, to Shroud, ToD, DQ ect. Our make up is a mix of low level and capped characters, so in the evenings until the wee hours of the morning you will be able to find members on of a similar level. We are currently Guild Level 55+, with useful ship buffs.

We are looking to recruit all styles and types of players that are inclined to a friendly drama free DDO experience. F2P, Premium and VIP are all welcome, as well as all character levels and talent levels, from the Newb to the Vet.

If you are interested please visit our web site to let us know a little bit about yourself, but the easiest way to join is to party with a FL member!

http://forgottenleague.guildportal.c...age=1#45392829

Or Drop me a PM here or in game
    Sosrey
    Hullabaloo
    Sosray
    Last edited by Cam_Neely; 08-19-2011 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Updated some
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Hate me if you want, as of right now I'm not letting anyone crack open the build for this. Nope no way. Nada. I need developers working on the expansion pack, and that only. Again, hate me all you want, but creating a whole new realm takes priority over a broken bag. This is pretty much true of a few of the other issues that crept in today also.

As always recruiting interesting friendly people to the insane asylum... er... guild.

We prefer to run a quest with any prospective members before inviting. This is not to test out skill or game knowledge (as we are open to any and all play styles) but to meet the person behind the keyboard.

We have been Pugging out a spot or two on our Tuesday and Friday night Shrouds (10:30 EST), shot me a PM here or in game if you are interested in joining in the guild and we will kick the tires! If those times down work out, say 'Hi' on our board.

Sosrey
    Hullabaloo
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Hate me if you want, as of right now I'm not letting anyone crack open the build for this. Nope no way. Nada. I need developers working on the expansion pack, and that only. Again, hate me all you want, but creating a whole new realm takes priority over a broken bag. This is pretty much true of a few of the other issues that crept in today also.

Community Member

Can I join?

That thread is 12 years old ...
    that guild is not around anymore.

Clubmydia is recruiting right now, brand new guild.
    The Wildcats are always a good choice.
    I heard that Old Curiosity Workshop is taking on people if they are on the same page so to speak.

If you want to find a special guild, I try to recommend.

Cheers,
    Titus
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 02-21-2022 at 05:07 PM.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)