Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ya know...I was excited for Zen Archery, ya know, opening new possible aspects to archery.
    I've played a ranger since Module 2, not update 2, module 2 (Guess what race? ). When you think about it, Air stance should increase RoF, I mean afterall, the capstone and ToD set do I was a little disappointed though when you couldn't use your 5 basic ki attacks (Fire, water, air, earth, light/dark), got my hopes to high which was my fault. But IMHO its pretty much a wasted feat unless they tweak it a little more :\ Arcane archer monks could almost be cool :P

Ki imbued arrows please?
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain

while they are at it, they should allow wisdom as a prereq for imp precise shot, if you have the Zen Archery feat.
    Ghallanda: Neatoelf15wiz/1rgr, Neetoelf17wiz, NeatoManhuman13rog/6pal/1mnk, NeatoHombrehuman12ftr/6pal/2rog, Kneetoedwarf17clr, Kneedoughdrow18clr/2mnk

Minimize expectations and you'll never be disappointed

While we're at it, I'd love to see the Smiting Spell metamagic feat implemented in DDO.

An Arcane Archer binding Command Undead to an arrow is just too cool for words.

Imho they just should make 1000 stars air special attack work for bows. in the end it will work similar like manyshot

Quote Originally Posted by Gauthaag View Post
    Imho they just should make 1000 stars air special attack work for bows. in the end it will work similar like manyshot
    I have not had the chance to play with that, but I doubt it could ever keep up with a ranger's many shot
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain

surely its not as fast as manyshot. it wont fire several missiles just improves rate of fire for a short time. i just suppose that the increased RoF for ki bows should be made same way as manzshot, ie special attack with cooldown. There is no reason for monks to be as fast with bows as masters of archery - rangers.

They should make Shuriken fire 3 at a time anyway.
    Rule 1: Don't sweat the small stuff
    Rule 2: Its all small stuff
    Rule 3: People are stupid. You, me everyone... expect it
    more rules to come in a different sig

Quote Originally Posted by Aesop View Post
    They should make Shuriken fire 3 at a time anyway.
    They should make Ninja spies III be able to throw 8 shurikens at the same time.
    Shriners

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldais View Post
    They should make Ninja spies III be able to throw 8 shurikens at the same time.
    how about +1 shuriken per tier
    Rule 1: Don't sweat the small stuff
    Rule 2: Its all small stuff
    Rule 3: People are stupid. You, me everyone... expect it
    more rules to come in a different sig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12