Question Chaosgarde - Price Check

I honestly didn't know where to post this, since I'm not currently trying to sell anything yet. So if this is the wrong place, I apologize.

I've been lucky enough to get a hold of the Chaosgarde bracers on 2 occasions, out of the 3 times I've run The Xorian Cipher. Unfortunately, I really have no use for them, because none of my toons are of Lawful alignment (I'm also F2P). So selling or trading them in the future is pretty much the only option.

After getting my 2nd set last night I immediately went to the AH to check prices. There was only 1 on there, that was going for a starting bid of 20K PP. I asked in /advice chat a couple times (in the harbor and marketplace), but no one responded, so I'm here.

So how much do these things go for, roughly? I realize the prices at the AH are highly inflated, for the most part. But being pretty new to the game, I still don't know how much some items actually go for. Any rough estimate would be greatly appreciated.

Imo their worth 50-70k plat.
    It's a very good item that many toons (aiming for max AC) stick with even at lvl 20, just for the AC bonus.

not more than 75Kpp

Wow... I was not expecting that much. Thank you very much for the info.

For future reference, the server-specific Marketplace forums is a perfectly acceptable place to ask for price checks.
    Sohryu ~ Raven's Guard ~ Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Traps in DDO don't actually deal damage, they politely ask your avatar to damage themselves.

Jep, it's sometimes difficult to prive things but it's good to have somewhere to check. Seen some really rediculous prices on AH recently
    Ex-Keeper EUbie known as:
    Drenglis,...many more on 3 accounts ... forgot the rest!
    And yes... I'm a PROUD GREEN MUPPET and now a days a Dirty Monkey!... And now someone made me the guild leader

Also for future reference, I have a thread made for future price check endeavors, as well as trying to find out opinions on popular item prices, so tell your friends and get 'em to come add valuable input to the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Huxley
    There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued
    Turbine, you can hire more developers for the game. We operate on a giant Theocracy of Debt, so go all out finding developers for the best MMO out there

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    I honestly didn't know where to post this, since I'm not currently trying to sell anything yet. So if this is the wrong place, I apologize.

I've been lucky enough to get a hold of the Chaosgarde bracers on 2 occasions, out of the 3 times I've run The Xorian Cipher. Unfortunately, I really have no use for them, because none of my toons are of Lawful alignment (I'm also F2P). So selling or trading them in the future is pretty much the only option.

After getting my 2nd set last night I immediately went to the AH to check prices. There was only 1 on there, that was going for a starting bid of 20K PP. I asked in /advice chat a couple times (in the harbor and marketplace), but no one responded, so I'm here.

So how much do these things go for, roughly? I realize the prices at the AH are highly inflated, for the most part. But being pretty new to the game, I still don't know how much some items actually go for. Any rough estimate would be greatly appreciated.
    There is indeed a G-Land marketplace forum, which is more suited for this. But meanwhile I will gladly take one of the Chaosgardes off your hands for mentioned price ... ;-) (always have toons needing them).