Exclamation Looking for the Right Guild

I have looked over the list, asked in game and searched the forums. Is the right guild really out there? Well, I sure hope so. What makes a guild the Right Guild?

All members mature and respectful.
    People that can actually teach me more. (I have played for a while so I understand the game, but I played mostly when the cap was lvl 10. Played a little last fall again, but was not as hooked. Well, I figure it's because I don't know what to do after level 10.)

People that run. Active guild, rarely less than five others on would be awesome.

An active forum/website

One where people understand class builds. I am nowhere near good enough at this. I read the forums and I learn a lot, but there is just so much here. Having people I know to ask questions of would be wonderful.

People that actually talk intelligently when grouping. I get bored. B-)

At least a few that are willing to help zerg/run for leveling purposes.

Drama Free..Hate it...Will never be the source of it.

People that laugh. It is a game.

Loot runs/workthroughs of orchard/desert/gianthold..wherever

If any of you are in or know of a guild that would be good, please let me know.. Until then, back to reading guild ads.
    Festicles the Enchanter-- 16/Wizard, Ghallanda
    Festcallsme Tim-- 8/monk. Ghallanda
    Hogglesworth Festson-- 7/Fighter, Ghallanda

It sounds like you're looking for the right things.

But what about you? What are your goals? Where are you in DDO right now? What is your playstyle like?

I liked this post because it articulated my own feelings about guilds.
    Rockan Robin . Rocka Red Emma . Roq Star . RockCandy Mountain . Rockna Delaflote | Build Index
    Co-Leader, Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    it might make more sense for the player to re-roll.

Well...I am stuck at level 10 on my cleric and my wizard, I have absolute **** gear, I have every quest on korthos, harbor and most of the market as well as WW, STK, TR, and most of the stuff in between. Am sick of running them and obviously way too overlevel for anything beside favor on any of them. I have recently run a couple TS runs but I want more xp. I could go soloing places, but TBH I played most PD and I don't care for death one bit. My cleric has died six times and my wizard only twice..These characters aren't built for soloing, the wizard a little but not at these higher level areas. I do zerg but I know what my character can handle. Anymore to tell? My average play time is 10pm-2am nightly and more on days off. I do have family, so I sometimes need to go be Dad. I have a sick sense of humor, not like vile and nasty, more like...kitchen humor. yah...me in a nutshell.

Sent pm to ya..

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Looks like you might find our guild filling up most if not all of your 'wants'.

Pm me or any officer of z DRAGON SLAYERS z online and you will get an invite and find out if you like the guild or not.. most do but well.. watever your choice, good luck
    z z z z z _ D R A G O N _ S L A Y E R S _ z z z z z
    Guild Level 64 My DDO

Please read everything I said about myself. I have Kitchen Sense of Humor! If you or anyone in your guild are easily offended by comments of a dirty nature, do not invite me. I censor myself here on the board out of respect for the plethora of children that may read it and a sheer desire to not be banned. I will not censor myself in conversations or in the funny names I use for my characters. Yes, my mage's name is Festicles. Yes, I find that funny. every time someone says my name, or heaven's forbid yells it when they need a crit firewall, I giggle. Is it immature, you bet your buttocks it is. I spend thirteen hours a day having to be mature and responsible at work, not to mention around the kids, I pay to play this game so I can be immature at times. But I can run like a horse and I can destroy mobs under the right circumstances. If you are not easily offended, I assure you I will make you laugh and be a valuable asset to your party. Thank you for your support ((Woot, I miss those guys))

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krumblee View Post
    Please read everything I said about myself. I have Kitchen Sense of Humor! If you or anyone in your guild are easily offended by comments of a dirty nature, do not invite me. I censor myself here on the board out of respect for the plethora of children that may read it and a sheer desire to not be banned. I will not censor myself in conversations or in the funny names I use for my characters. Yes, my mage's name is Festicles. ..
    Ups didnt read this part.. ok mate better look for a guild elsewhere hehe. good luck.
    z z z z z _ D R A G O N _ S L A Y E R S _ z z z z z
    Guild Level 64 My DDO

Quote Originally Posted by Draugkir View Post
    Ups didnt read this part.. ok mate better look for a guild elsewhere hehe. good luck.
    Yeah Draugkir... I second that. Request withdrawn here as well.

Good luck dude.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-08-2010 at 04:11 AM.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

I am and thanks. Don't know anything about z dragonslayers z But i do wish things would have worked out with your's mississippee. Your players seem extremely knowledgeable. I am almost sure that commodore (maybe) programmed the game. He/she knows everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Krumblee View Post
    I am and thanks. Don't know anything about z dragonslayers z But i do wish things would have worked out with your's mississippee. Your players seem extremely knowledgeable. I am almost sure that commodore (maybe) programmed the game. He/she knows everything.
    We appreciate your interest and kind words, however, you may want to tone down your rhetoric considering there are many people in this game, from all walks of life. Not everyone is going to "get" your humor. Some players, for example even the females that enjoy "locker room humor" on occasion may get offended if they really had to call you by your toon names everyday.

Just some honest advice. Good luck in your endeavors.