Community Member

Default Quests not showing up in LFM panel?

Recently (and only recently), frequently when I login, the quest column of the LFMs will remain blank. All other data gets filled in (even the text that the group leader puts there) for every LFM entry.

Sometimes they eventually fill in if I wait long enough (look at it again 5mins later) but it is possible that they are just new LFMs that have gone up since I logged in.

The first time I saw it, I thought it was odd that none of the 20 or so groups had selected a quest and didn't think much more about it. And then the next time, I happened to be switching characters looking for some gear and noticed that all of them filled in after a relog.

Anyone else see this happening?

I'll grab a screenshot next time it happens if necessary (an noone else reports seeing the same).

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

It's a known, and long time problem. It happens when the compendium doesn't load correctly.

The fix is actually comming in update 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien_the_First_One View Post
    It's a known, and long time problem. It happens when the compendium doesn't load correctly.

The fix is actually comming in update 7.
    What he said. In the meantime, relogging usually fixes it.
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (EK wraith) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (Fiend Warlock) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Monk) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).

Community Member

interestingly enough, the reason I posted was because I read the other thread about the compendium not updating and having to relog several times...and I thought about this issue too...

Good to know its being fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by kinar View Post
    interestingly enough, the reason I posted was because I read the other thread about the compendium not updating and having to relog several times...and I thought about this issue too...
    The 2 are linked. No compendium, no quest info. Also glad it is being fixed.
    A friend will bail you out of jail.
    A mate will be sitting in there beside you saying "**** that was awsome!!!"

Unguilded of Orien