Community Member

Default cleric gs weapon advice wanted

I'm at the point where I want to make a gs mace for my cleric. Suggestions?

that depends on how you play your cleric, the rest of your gear and what other items you plan on using

but good is:
    tier 1: con +6 (positive)
    tier 2: except str +1 (negative)
    tier 3 excep con +2 (positive and negative dualshard)

that way you get +1 str, +8 con and +6 wis on one item
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

My cleric's weapon is +6 Cha, +3 exc. Wis and stoneskin. But like Visty said, there are many different combinations that can work on a cleric, depending on your playstyle and other gear.

What other gear do you have or plan to get? It would be a shame to waste large ingredients on something whose effects will be duplicated elsewhere. My cleric's greensteel (in progress) is concordant opp with +1 exceptional Con, healing amp 30%, and 15% negative energy absorption since I have my exceptional wisdom +3 and con+2 stats and spell boosts on other gear.

If youre an offensive caster I would suggest getting at least +2 exc wisdom (+3 even better). Reason being is it will take you MUCH longer to get the ToD ring and craft exceptional wis on it.

On my cleric I use a longsword with Sov Host, and crafted a +3 exc wis with earthgrab/summon elemental and acid. Makes for a very good weapon to level with. Throw potency item in offhand and youre good to go. You wont even need the TWF feats, with a few buffs youll hit enough on most content. Swap a shield for high AC targets if/when you need to save SP. Also very useful in epics which I no longer run lol.

If youre not concerned about spell DCs then I would go with something else.