Default GreenSteel Redemption

So I screwed up :-(

In an attempt to make a Lit II weapon I upgraded it at Tier 3 with Pos instead of Pos+Air.

My question is: Can this weapon be redeemed, or should I hang it over the mantelpiece with the title "Foolishness"?

For example, what if I try to upgrade it with Air at tier3? What if I try to upgrade it with Pos+Air at Tier3?

Do these Add, Replace or do nothing?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Thlargir; 09-27-2010 at 07:06 PM.

sadly you are stuck with it. No way to change it now

Unfortunately, to my knowledge there is no way to undo that. When you mess up on a green steel it is forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeshaper View Post
    Now that's just crazy talk
    “It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the teeth acquire staining, the staining becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.”

You asked...

I believe there has been SOME discussion over the devs implementing a reset button, but those are just rumors, for now you're just stuck with it. think of it this way... you got a nice undead beater
    Khyber - Nuic (TR), Zapn (TR), Alixer, Nuiq

It still has Holy/Shocking Burst/Good Blast on it, right?

That's not a horrible weapon. Still will overcome a lot of Devil's DR, and on Normal, would be a better Devil Boss Beater than Metalline + Flametouched Iron or Metalline + Pure Good.

Use it until you have enough mats to make another.

Quote Originally Posted by Silas_O'Reilly View Post

You asked...
    +1 to you sir - I feel better about this debacle already :-)

Default Undo

Quote Originally Posted by articwarrior View Post
    I believe there has been SOME discussion over the devs implementing a reset button, but those are just rumors, for now you're just stuck with it. think of it this way... you got a nice undead beater
    Given that there are different recipes to get to this point "undo" may turn out to be difficult to get right without opening a hole that exploiters could use one recipe and undo to another to "convert" an ingredient type. I feel certain that no record is kept of the recipe used.

However, that may turn out to be a small exploit given the utility of "undo". Perhaps a mechanism ala "Fred" (money and a collectible) to achieve the "undo" might be all that is needed to prevent exploitation.