Default Greensteel loosing its enchantments...

I went to upgrade my Min1 rapier to Min2. Made the shard and got ready to combine it only to find my Min1 rapier was now just plain greensteel.

Someone said it could be because I hit a disjunction trap.

Is that possible? Can a T3 GS item be disjunctioned? I think the first time THAT happens, I will quit. It takes long enough to farm large devil scales... if they can be wasted that easily... I'm not going to pay to waste my time.

I can waste my time for free on TV or some other game.

Freakin ridiculous.

Disjunction shoudl wear off after shrining...At worst is should be gone after recalling from a completed quest. If it isn't bug report it
    D.W.A.T: (Now with Non-Dwarf support)
    Founder of the (D.W.A.T) Elf Rebellion and Supporter of the H (alfling). I(ntel). T(eam).

I've never heard of disjunction permanently screwing GS up... I agree with gadget2775 and would bug report it... Couldn't hurt...

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Never heard of anyone ever reporting a GS item's effects being stripped off. If it was possible (to do it reliably), people would love it so as they can fix their crafting mistakes without having to get a new blank
    You didn't have another blank rapier lying around by any chance?

I've had an issue regularly with disjunction traps doing this to greensteel. Relogging fixed this problem for me every time.

Yeah,

I have a min II that is no longer supreme tyrant, it has been Great Commander since the disnjunction bug..

I've submitted two bug reports. both times the GM says there is nothing they can do.

the weapon description is STILL that of a full blown min II.. just the hotbar icon picture and the title are bugged. I *think* the stuff on them is still working... still metalline, still keen and slices.. maybe the byshek is broken still, lol?
    (Perma) - Khyber - Official Helpers Guild Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is an extremely valuable party buff.