Community Member

Default Selling Full Tome Page Set

Selling a Full tome page set from LOTD im looking for large ingredients i would like 5 large scales 5 large stones 3 arrowhead/shrap/bone OBO
    Last edited by Hypnotizer; 09-25-2010 at 06:03 PM.

As a fall back, I offer 3 of each of the 5 ingrediants your asknig for. The correct and fiar counter woudl be 4 each of the scale and stone, but I'm not prepaired atm to go higher than 3 each. No rush on my end, so kick it around. If nothign better comes around, let me know and you got a deal.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Community Member

Will keep you in mind, Trying to craft today actually so we might just have a deal I would REALLY like atleast 4 scale/stones at the very least if you can do that let me know.

Totally understand. I'll be logged and off most of the day if you decide ya got to do it. I simply dont have anymore scales or stones atm.........i had to buy a Large scale adn stone from ah already jsut to cover my offer to you to be honest.

Community Member

Varr anyway u can do 3 scales 4 stones 3 bone/arrow/shrap? if u can we got a deal

I jsut pulled another large stone. I see im one sharp short...........I can do 3 scales, 4 stones, 2 shrap, 3 arrow, and 3 bones. I would do that! Infact ill throw in a 4th Arrowhead, and you can talk someone into trading you a shrapnal for the spare arrowhead. That is as rich as i can make my offer, hope that is a winner for you. Meet me in game under Varr if that works
    Last edited by Varr; 09-26-2010 at 04:03 PM.