Default what next for GS weapon

I have a min II, Lit II, triple pos, all khopesh

I am a twf when done with TR I will be pure fighter.

What should I make next? another lit II or min II? an earth grab? a Rad II?

give suggestion with good reason please

thank you
    Last edited by Bolo_Grubb; 09-18-2010 at 07:30 PM.

I understand that the Abbot and Sorjek both have DR/blunt. Even if you're specced for slashing weapons, a Holy/Good/Good Maul might be a decent investment.

If you don't want to sink any larges into a weapon that you're only going to use against liches and skeletons, then you could make yourself a Holy/Good/no Tier III Maul to use against those folks with just the leftover small and medium ingredients that you have in your bag. I only mention this because it's something that you can make with a small investment that will still give you a nice weapon for that situation.

Get some other toons to gear... or focus on non weapon shroud items... or both.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to keep me tame.
    Thelanis
    Toons: Diclonius, Sempresno, Slitmuno, Slitmdos, Slitmtres, Skyfe, Calcatrix, Marcosias, Sumona, Tarokian, Etc.

I have all the non weapon GS items I can fit. I have tons of small and med shroud ingredients and just got another power shard so I can make something, just trying to decide what is the most useful.

I only have one other toon at shroud level and I am already working on the item that toon has a shard for.

so that is why I am looking for a weapon that would be useful

Discover PvP and see what you should do next.
    Favorite Quote: "Why are you being so serious?" - The Joker

(how do I get interviewed by DDO because I have lots of cool ideas)

a GS heavy and light pick for auto crit epic mobs. altho as a slash specced fighter they're probably less fun than any other class who doesnt commit to a particular weapon. But I'm guessing they're still more damage.

making up some absurd numbers here as I'm too lazy to detail out what the +damage is for a typical fighter, and how much is weapon specific:

+60 x 3 with khopesh versus +50 x 4 with picks. more base damage + more seeker and bursting/blasting damage as well.
    Shadowsteel [TR train wreck]

Quote Originally Posted by PopeJual View Post
    I understand that the Abbot and Sorjek both have DR/blunt. Even if you're specced for slashing weapons, a Holy/Good/Good Maul might be a decent investment.
    Or a Warhammer for your TWF, Might want a min II as well if you have the ingredients to burn
    ........................................... I <3 22/7
    Sassy, Babbette, Migette, Snip, Phatass, Bimbette, Sassette, Wentch, Duelingbanjo, Jaillbait, Sticki *WARNING* ALL PM'S ARE OPEN TO POSTING *WARNING*
    When asking for buffs, always ask for the Axer Package

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r1f1c View Post
    Discover PvP and see what you should do next.
    i think all he needs for that is a particular ion stone, the threnal cloak, a bow, and some arrows.

slayer arrows make little boys cry from what I hear
    Shadowsteel [TR train wreck]

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo_Grubb View Post
    I have all the non weapon GS items I can fit. I have tons of small and med shroud ingredients and just got another power shard so I can make something, just trying to decide what is the most useful.

I only have one other toon at shroud level and I am already working on the item that toon has a shard for.

so that is why I am looking for a weapon that would be useful
    Roll more alts. Many more.

Ignore hax above me.

I second the triple pos maul - raise dead clicky + abbot/sorjek beater... can dual weild warhammers I guess if you wanna keep dual weilding.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to keep me tame.
    Thelanis
    Toons: Diclonius, Sempresno, Slitmuno, Slitmdos, Slitmtres, Skyfe, Calcatrix, Marcosias, Sumona, Tarokian, Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by uhgungawa View Post
    Or a Warhammer for your TWF, Might want a min II as well if you have the ingredients to burn
    Uhgungawa has the more powerful option. I'm just a cheap SoB.

Make an accessory, a mineral hitpoint item, or a smoke inherent fire resist and permanent blur item, or radiance guard, or earthgrab guard, or corrosive salt guard...
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.

Community Member

A min II throwing weapon, for Lailat and other ranged situations.

That's on my "I'd do it if I had tons of ingredients I was wondering what to do with" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    Make an accessory, a mineral hitpoint item, or a smoke inherent fire resist and permanent blur item, or radiance guard, or earthgrab guard, or corrosive salt guard...

I already have all those items.

a Min II throwing item might be interesting. Are GS throwing item returning? Just want to make sure before I make one

Yes, they are returning...would be a bit silly to expend shards and larges on a stack of 20 throwing weapons that went away.
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Figure out which of your 3 current main weapons is usually most effective in the content you are running, and craft a copy of that one.

Well I got lucky and saw a GS blank for throwing hammers in the AH for a really low price. So now I have Min II throwing hammers.

Will probably make a second lit II next as that seems to be my best damage dealer