Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Community Member

Well, if you get Acid Wit on hard or elite you would only need one of the shroud quests on normal, the rest can be casual.

Community Member ~littlerockfish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crusad View Post
    Not really a LFM, but i think it is idiotic enough....

I was in his group and i saw put that up and it just shows what we do to get plat

Quote Originally Posted by camels View Post
    also I will never understand the whole "can't have two rogues in a party rule" that some people live by.
    The other rogue don't want the competition?

I actually had a rogue leave my party once cause I removed a trap, when she wasn't close by.. got a 'I can see you don't need me!'.. then recalled and left group..

I've been meaning to post these up for a bit. The first one provides some irony with the plea to "kno it":

This next is a little surprising. Maybe someone from the "Con is not a dump stat" thread?

Finally, I just thought this was humorous. The anti-Axer? I actually ended up joining that group... on my ranger!

Last edited by Schmoe; 04-13-2011 at 06:41 PM.
    "And you ate an apple, and I ate a pear,
    From a dozen of each we had bought somewhere;
    And the sky went wan, and the wind came cold,
    And the sun rose dripping, a bucketful of gold. " - Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Ytteri View Post
    Well, if you get Acid Wit on hard or elite you would only need one of the shroud quests on normal, the rest can be casual.
    Can be done yeah, but there's no 100% chance of getting the stone on casual.
    Is fine to try, just gotta keep in mind people may not want to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Ytteri View Post
    i don't think that was the point......
    “A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.”
    ― Philip K. phallus

Quote Originally Posted by camels View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i would pay a million for a torc in a heartbeat....
    adversity is something we face every day - for a true test, give someone power

Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Click the arrow for Intro to Multiclassing
    Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Frugal Pack Buying Guide

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fyrst.grok View Post
    The other rogue don't want the competition?

I actually had a rogue leave my party once cause I removed a trap, when she wasn't close by.. got a 'I can see you don't need me!'.. then recalled and left group..
    Wasn't me. If one of my rogues were in there, I'd be like cool, you're trap guy I'm gonna keep on killing stuff.

Smile

Last edited by Milfeulle; 04-14-2011 at 04:53 PM.
    Khyber - Pilchards: Milfeulle (Completionist Sorc), Milreaf/Millefeuille/Mireiyu(20 drone Wiz), Eweca (20 Wiz at life 5)
    Sarlona - Black hands & Black feet: Misakamikoto (18/1/1 Ranger at life 3)

No screen, because I wasn't thinking then.

VoD normal, level 20's only, link boss beater/pots.

Like I'd join that obvious a failed raid? The only time I've used pots in a VoD was when I was basically stuck with lag and proceeded with spamming mass cures during the last orthon phase. When I could tell what was going on, two people had died, but the majority were full health, and my blue bar was emptied. This was a Hard VoD after a long day on DDO including some character swapping, and I probably could have gotten away without using that pot.
    Anyone who disagrees is a Terrorist...

Cthulhu 2020 Never settle for the lesser evil...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by azrael4h View Post

Like I'd join that obvious a failed raid? The only time I've used pots in a VoD was when I was basically stuck with lag and proceeded with spamming mass cures during the last orthon phase. When I could tell what was going on, two people had died, but the majority were full health, and my blue bar was emptied. This was a Hard VoD after a long day on DDO including some character swapping, and I probably could have gotten away without using that pot.
    they prolly mean remove curse pots.. least thats what it means on canith.. so that the divines dont have to waste their mana removin them cursed wounds..

EDIT: ^^^ beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by azrael4h View Post

Uhh... I'm guessing that they probably meant *CURSE* pots.
    Last edited by drromanelli; 04-14-2011 at 04:48 PM.

LFM in Khyber are always entertainment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delssar View Post
    Khyber is the worst server (IMHO) for community.

lv range 9-11
    still need healer
    don't need caster
    no wf no fvs no monk
    Khyber - Pilchards: Milfeulle (Completionist Sorc), Milreaf/Millefeuille/Mireiyu(20 drone Wiz), Eweca (20 Wiz at life 5)
    Sarlona - Black hands & Black feet: Misakamikoto (18/1/1 Ranger at life 3)

Forgot to take a screen shot, but there was a LFM over the weekend of a group looking for a healer. The guy forming the group was something like a L10 cleric/L6 fighter. He can't heal and its a gimpy fighter.

This is what happens when new players don't listen why some multi-class are bad in DDO, and they're doing perfectly fine at L10.
    Fallout, Unforgiven, Skyline, Radient, Tenken, Sagat (first name not Bob).

Quote Originally Posted by junior_w View Post

LFM in Khyber are always entertainment.
    The anti battle cleric LFM's were rampant this past weekend. Most of them I just chuckled at and let them be.
    Got a question the answer may be on the wiki! http://ddowiki.com

“A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.”
    ― Philip K. phallus

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elyanna View Post
    The anti battle cleric LFM's were rampant this past weekend. Most of them I just chuckled at and let them be.
    LMAO! I actually saw some of this lfm-war, it had to be on the same day ... apparently they had a VON run go bad or something I think:

I also saw this the other day and it made me laugh:

No WFs OR mics preferred ... lol ... I guess they hate the speed, the convenience ...

I actually ended up having a reasonably long conversation with the no WF person the other night, after I saw a similar daft LFM for Tempest Spine, (something like 6 slots left with only fighter, barb, cleric and FvS ticked as well for extra lulz). I laughed and ignored it, then saw half the original party decamp to another LFM (with something like no stupid people as the catchline).

Knowing one of them and sensing drama (what? Don't look at me like that, I'm on Khyber ) I hopped in with my running partner on my bard, to be told this person had got their rant on about how evil WF are, how only fighters are DPS, and how bards were completely useless in a party.

Quick and good run for us, and of course the original LFM is still up. And I was in a mischievious mood so I popped this person a tell pointing this out and pointing out the "useless" bard's kill count.

I was all prepped for drama worthy of the other place, but actually they were quite nice to deal with. Turns out they are a roleplayer as well as a flower sniffer. Had some relatively sensible discussion about no zerging LFMs being fine, but making class and race assumptions in the way they were doing (they had some strange ideas about what was DPS as well apart from the bard thing) was probably limiting their play options. They said they'd think about it, but seemed adamant that all WF players were zergers.

And I was quite hopeful that they might. Until I saw a very similar LFM the next day. At least they've added the roleplaying bit, lol. I guess they don't mind taking ages to fill a group. Perhaps they just enjoy standing about roleplaying?
    Terebinthia, Terebynthia, Tereana, Tereaina, Tereanna, Terebyte, Terechan, Terebinthis
    The Hand of the Black Tower, Khyber.
    Cupcakes welcomed.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast