That's awesome. +1 rep for placing a drop of good karma in the bucket for Khyber (even though we know its useless, cause, hey, it's Khyber) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Terebinthia View Post
I actually ended up having a reasonably long conversation with the no WF person the other night, after I saw a similar daft LFM for Tempest Spine, (something like 6 slots left with only fighter, barb, cleric and FvS ticked as well for extra lulz). I laughed and ignored it, then saw half the original party decamp to another LFM (with something like no stupid people as the catchline).

Knowing one of them and sensing drama (what? Don't look at me like that, I'm on Khyber ) I hopped in with my running partner on my bard, to be told this person had got their rant on about how evil WF are, how only fighters are DPS, and how bards were completely useless in a party.

Quick and good run for us, and of course the original LFM is still up. And I was in a mischievious mood so I popped this person a tell pointing this out and pointing out the "useless" bard's kill count.

I was all prepped for drama worthy of the other place, but actually they were quite nice to deal with. Turns out they are a roleplayer as well as a flower sniffer. Had some relatively sensible discussion about no zerging LFMs being fine, but making class and race assumptions in the way they were doing (they had some strange ideas about what was DPS as well apart from the bard thing) was probably limiting their play options. They said they'd think about it, but seemed adamant that all WF players were zergers.

And I was quite hopeful that they might. Until I saw a very similar LFM the next day. At least they've added the roleplaying bit, lol. I guess they don't mind taking ages to fill a group. Perhaps they just enjoy standing about roleplaying?