making youre eyes bleed from my grammarless/bad speling post
    my bad jokes
    casting greese
    and makin u dance from buffs/ddoor/healing/tele ect
    and anything else i did

dont post ads 2 this list its pretty pointless
    and dont flame me u got a apolige
    and to all the people who died/gone crazy reading my post
    Last edited by chrisgina39; 09-04-2010 at 06:09 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgina39 View Post
    sorry 4 all the things i did cant win this type of fight so sorry 4
    messing up/leave durring quest
    making youre eyes bleed from my grammarless/bad speling post
    my bad jokes
    casting greese
    and makin u dance from buffs/ddoor/healing/tele ect
    and anything else i did

dont post ads 2 this list its pretty pointless
    and dont flame me u got a apolige
    and to all the people who died/gone crazy reading my post
    Hi Hfigy

I am not a teacher, however, I do possess a basic proficiency in the English language. Please let me know if the following interpretation of your message conveys your intended sentiments:
    My apology to the people of Orien

I am sorry for all of the things I have done in the past. Since I am now suffering the consequences of my actions and am unable to get into high level pugs, I have finally realized that ruining the enjoyment of the game for other people will, in the end, ruin it for me as well.

I also deeply regret making your eyes bleed from my dreadful grammar and spelling. I recognize that some things that would be considered a joke among friends, or in a guild run may not be appropriate at other times. While grease is a party buff, it must be used with more care and consideration than I have used it in the past, and most importantly, it should not be used in places where it could lead to a party wipe.

Some of my actions have been rude or demeaning to others, including having party members dance for buffs, dimension doors, and healing. There are probably other things for which I should apologize, but the list is quite lengthy, and I hope that this selection will suffice.
    For your sake and that of your guild, I'm hoping you're serious about what you wrote. I've only run with you once, and no untoward incidents happened. You did joke about grease at the entrance to Offering of Blood, but it wouldn't have made a difference to us - we still would have finished.

I believe that you would benefit from revisiting your attitude towards buffing others and using your SP to help the entire party finish more smoothly. If I recall that OOB run correctly, you had the only death, and you sort of lagged behind throughout. Falling behind is not a good thing to do in that quest, but I digress.

I did read the bio on your FvS about not buffing others, which is why you were the only party member who didn't get stoneskin, blur or displacement, in case you wondered about that. What comes around, goes around. If your bio and attitude changes, I will be happy to buff you alongside the rest of the party should I end up in a group with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimberlhyte View Post
    Hi Hfigy

I am not a teacher, however, I do possess a basic proficiency in the English language. Please let me know if the following interpretation of your message conveys your intended sentiments:

For your sake and that of your guild, I'm hoping you're serious about what you wrote. I've only run with you once, and no untoward incidents happened. You did joke about grease at the entrance to Offering of Blood, but it wouldn't have made a difference to us - we still would have finished.

I believe that you would benefit from revisiting your attitude towards buffing others and using your SP to help the entire party finish more smoothly. If I recall that OOB run correctly, you had the only death, and you sort of lagged behind throughout. Falling behind is not a good thing to do in that quest, but I digress.

I did read the bio on your FvS about not buffing others, which is why you were the only party member who didn't get stoneskin, blur or displacement, in case you wondered about that. What comes around, goes around. If your bio and attitude changes, I will be happy to buff you alongside the rest of the party should I end up in a group with you again.
    Started using 'grammar' and 'spelling' and i have that in boi because i dont have many buffs also I self buff.If I need a buff I umd it unless its jump or 1 I can umd and so you caused my death:P k so il change my boi but il still try 2 avoid buffing and i do mean what i wrote(but youl never know what i wrote since i typed this).
    Last edited by chrisgina39; 09-05-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Khimberlhyte View Post
    Hi Hfigy

What is with you people and your proper grammar? It is the interwebs! You're ruining my excuse for excessive punctuation, and horrible spelling.

this has to be a 10 year old kid.

opolige?? really??????

omfg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero
    "That's cause you're a noob..."

Quote Originally Posted by stormarcher View Post

opolige?? really??????

omfg
    im bad at spelling and im not also point of this post

Quote Originally Posted by stormarcher View Post

opolige?? really??????

omfg
    O_O

now I realize what this word I supposed to mean. zomfg.

It's not getting better, though.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Did anyone take into account that this person may not speak English as their first language?

Community Member

Default My two cents

I was in the Thief Guild ( never understood why it wasn't the Thieve's Guild, but whatever) with you Hfigy. And while I never had any problems at all with you, I do recall several occasions where party leaders experssed negative opinions about letting you into a group, particularly in a few sub runs I participated in. I don't know if your reputation is deserved, but judging from the response I'd say where there's smoke there's usually fire.

I've done a lot of solo running, as I haven't quite found the guild yet that really fits what I'm looking for, but I have found that my enjoyment of the game comes more from interacting with others than from running around by myself. I'm hoping I'll eventually stumble across that guild I'm looking for, the one that is organized, does things together and in support of guildmates development, and above all has fun. Until then the search continues.

I hope you find what you're looking for, and that you continue to enjoy the game, hopefully with others rather than at their expense.

Lauros SilverFeather 12/4/2 Ranger/Fighter/Rogue

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGhandi View Post
    I was in the Thief Guild ( never understood why it wasn't the Thieve's Guild, but whatever) with you Hfigy. And while I never had any problems at all with you, I do recall several occasions where party leaders experssed negative opinions about letting you into a group, particularly in a few sub runs I participated in. I don't know if your reputation is deserved, but judging from the response I'd say where there's smoke there's usually fire.

I've done a lot of solo running, as I haven't quite found the guild yet that really fits what I'm looking for, but I have found that my enjoyment of the game comes more from interacting with others than from running around by myself. I'm hoping I'll eventually stumble across that guild I'm looking for, the one that is organized, does things together and in support of guildmates development, and above all has fun. Until then the search continues.

I hope you find what you're looking for, and that you continue to enjoy the game, hopefully with others rather than at their expense.

Lauros SilverFeather 12/4/2 Ranger/Fighter/Rogue
    I have a really small guild about 11 ppl like 6 active rest casual I am on almost daily helping guildies find useful equip questing or just shooting the ****y. We play around all time I am mainly on at 2am mountain time where as other guildies are on at 7-10pm mnt time if your interested send me a tell, or pm me on here. Actually since your name is on here I will mail you an invite and accept it if you want.

Quazicotl lev 11 rogue
    Revelation Fighters lev 17 guild come on airship so close....

Quote Originally Posted by crazy7381 View Post
    I have a really small guild about 11 ppl like 6 active rest casual I am on almost daily helping guildies find useful equip questing or just shooting the ****y. We play around all time I am mainly on at 2am mountain time where as other guildies are on at 7-10pm mnt time if your interested send me a tell, or pm me on here. Actually since your name is on here I will mail you an invite and accept it if you want.

Quazicotl lev 11 rogue
    Revelation Fighters lev 17 guild come on airship so close....
    when did this tread become guild recruitment lool

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgina39 View Post
    when did this tread become guild recruitment lool
    Since it lost its point a month ago opportunity knocks I will answer

"Hit em again he's still squirming" "Well thats because your hitting him"

Quazicotl lev 11 rogue