Community Member

Default EU player looking for mature guild

I having been playing on the eu servers for a while and have a mix of toons coming over when the transfer from the EU finally happens. Highest toon is a level 13 Pally and the next a level 11 Wiz. I have mainly solo'd up my toons but I am looking for a guild with "mature" players. Currently just started a monk only level 4 but looking to bring in all my toons as soon as Turbine lets me. So any suggestions about who would fit my requirements?

I have a sense of humour occassionally and a lot of free time. Will need babysitting round new dungeons (VIP so have them all) so a guild that doesn't mind a slow walk through so I can memorise routes etc.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbreed View Post
    I having been playing on the eu servers for a while and have a mix of toons coming over when the transfer from the EU finally happens. Highest toon is a level 13 Pally and the next a level 11 Wiz. I have mainly solo'd up my toons but I am looking for a guild with "mature" players. Currently just started a monk only level 4 but looking to bring in all my toons as soon as Turbine lets me. So any suggestions about who would fit my requirements?

I have a sense of humour occassionally and a lot of free time. Will need babysitting round new dungeons (VIP so have them all) so a guild that doesn't mind a slow walk through so I can memorise routes etc.
    I can recommend either Bloodguard Brotherhood or the KGB- Knights of Glory and Beer as they are especially good for players who are not hardcore high level raiders or epic players and very friendly.
    **********KNIGHTSOFSHADOW ***********
    CUDGOCleric 16/ Fighter 2 TR2 AXEFISTBarbarian 20
    CELESTERAFvS 20 FEYNASorc 17 CUDGERogue 17

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbreed View Post
    So any suggestions about who would fit my requirements?
    Tyrs Paladium offers a newer/mid level player that fits our profile a fun group of mature D&Ders to play with. Almost all in our guild has played pen & paper D&D and all will help you through any adventure you can imagine running.

We are about 1/3 non American at this point so we have guildies on around the clock. With guildies residing in Brazil, South Africa, Australia, London, Italy, Turkey and elsewhere, we definitely have a world-wide flavor. Sent you a PM with more details.

See ya in game!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-01-2010 at 05:14 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

hi man. if you have not found a guild yet, you are always welcome in ours. Send a tell for more info etc in game and good luck.
    z z z z z _ D R A G O N _ S L A Y E R S _ z z z z z
    Guild Level 64 My DDO

Community Member

Thumbs up

Checkout currently active ex-DDO-Europe guilds at: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=269762
    Server: Ghallanda Guild: Drunk 'n' Dangerous
    * Lanternal - Warforged/Wizard 20
    * Other Toons: Pancar, LoranisEU, Karete and other retired ones.
    Ghallanda Europen Guild List - Thelanis European Guild List