Default Adamantine ritual vs Eldritch ritual

I am noob to rituals/crafting, but not new to the game. Silly question here:
    I know that you cannot have the same eldritch ritual (such as force damage and force critical) on an item, but does that include adamantine rituals? eg. If I place a force critical ritual on a greataxe, could I then do the adamantine ritual and not loose the force critical or will the adamantine over ride the force critical?

Thanks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsChaos View Post
    I am noob to rituals/crafting, but not new to the game. Silly question here:
    I know that you cannot have the same eldritch ritual (such as force damage and force critical) on an item, but does that include adamantine rituals? eg. If I place a force critical ritual on a greataxe, could I then do the adamantine ritual and not loose the force critical or will the adamantine over ride the force critical?

Thanks
    I tried putting admantine on a weapon that had the force ritual. The force ritual was stripped when the adamantine ritual was applied.

Likewise, when putting force back on the same weapon the force ritual applied itself and stripped the adamantine ritual.
    Sarlona: Tobril | Syg | Trogbril | Warmachyne | Sql

YouTube | Twitch

You can only have 1 eldritch ritual on an item at a time. Further rituals will replace the previous one.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

ok, thanks guys. I wasnt sure if the adamantine ritual counted towards the eldritch ritual...and so it seems it does. Thanks for the feedback.

The adamantine ritual is an eldritch ritual.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen