Thread: Epic red ferns.

Default Epic red ferns.

Found the series a nice change of scenery but a little annoyed at not being able to complete epic items such as the bracers of the claw. The last stand quest drops scrolls in the epic chest rather then seals so i cant complete my set.
    Any known time frame when this could be resolved?

Community Member

*I will begin by holding out a large slab of perfectly cooked bacon that I have dipped in the most delicious milk chocolate I have availabe* (In case you did not know, this is material component for the summon "Codeshaper" spell, but I am not sure if it will work or not, I am kinda new at this stuff)

Well, the devs have stated that they are working on a lot of bug fixes for update 7. And in anothet thread the devs have been VERY active in reporting bugs that have been fixed "internally" (on their private server so far). So I would hazzard a guess that this is currently being worked on.

The inability to finish epic items from all 3 of the previous releases of epic content is a little tough, but I am pretty sure the devs know this and are working on it.

Of course it would be really nice to hear some actualy confirmation from the developers that they are actively working on a fix and hope to have it done for update 7.

FlimsyFirewood

Thank you for reporting this - double checking one more time to make sure it all works (for update 7).

I like how red ferns look but I have no idea what an EPIC red fern is, can someone politely enlighten me?

Yes, please make Last Stand drop seals. (Keep scrolls dropping in the end chest as well though.)

Why don't seals drop in side-chests just like in MOST epic quests? Seems silly to change the rules for every epic pack.