Default Your 'choice' of eldrich runes.

ok so i dont normaly go in for grindy stuff, shroud was the only exception as you will eventualy get what you want. Today i was running the reavers reach with a guildy and I saw that at some point they changed the mechanic of the rune drop, im guessing they did this a long time ago but as i say its not normaly my thing.

Ive had a dragon touched outfit for a long time now and as id built up some runes today i thought id turn in my runes and see if i could get lucky on something useful. Then i noticed the option to turn in 50 draconic runes for my CHOICE of eldrich runes - marvelous thought i... shoulda known beter! Any ways i turned in my 50 draconic runes to be presented with a list of eldrich runes, NONE were labeled, so realy what i got was a random eldrich rune, not my choice at all.

I call BULLSTRENGTH!

Frankly this felt like id been scammed by the draconic scholar guy. I wanted to drag him off to the soami gardens and burry the swine in a shallow grave.

Either
    A fix this.
    B fix the description to say 'a random' not 'your choice'
    C let us take the scamming swine out side and punch his lights out.

In disgust of the whole thing ive put my some what rubish draconic robes away and am now wearing some that look much nicer, hopefully my guildies will stop questioning the personal habits of my dwarf now hes stopped wearing a turquoise dress! also ignore the join date i been playing since the cap was 10.

Quote Originally Posted by bigolbear View Post
    I call BULLSTRENGTH!
    *Bull roars and giant yellow bull's head appears over your character*

You win an Internet.

3. 08-23-2010, 08:01 AM

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder