Thread: ToD Ring

Default ToD Ring

So, I've looked through threads, on the wiki, etc.

I want to make an exceptional constitution ring.

So I looked on the ddowiki, under incredible potential, and found this.

I scrolled down the list, and there it is, Exceptional Constitution - Positive / Escalation / Material, OR, Earth / Escalation / Material.

Ok...

So, I go here.

I compile the following list of ingredients for E/A/M:

2 Medium Arrowheads
    1 Medium Gnawed Bone
    2 Lengths of Infernal Chain
    3 Medium Twisted Shrapnels
    2 Medium Devil Scales
    2 Medium Sulphrous Stones
    3 Medium Power Cells

With that being done, I submit the following questions:

1) Am I correct with my "shopping list?"

2) What is the difference if I choose E/A/M vs P/M/E ? The end result (exceptional Con +2) remains the same....am I missing something?

Earth - Escalation - Material
    +2 Constitution (Exceptional)

Gather These Raw Materials (From Shroud Part 2 & 3 Chests or Shavarath Devil Area Quest Chests):
    2 - Medium Glowing Arrowheads
    1 - Medium Gnawed Bones
    2 - Medium Infernal Chains
    2 - Medium Devil Scales
    3 - Medium Twisted Shrapnel
    2 - Medium Sulfurous Stones
    1 - Shard Of Great Power
    4 - Shavarath Medium Energy Cells From Chests Within the Shroud, or the Vendor in Part 3
    9 - Shavarath War Trophies From Final Chest in Tower of Despair Raid

Power - Depleted Shavarath Medium Energy Cell With +6 to +15 Weapons (Combine Weapon & Energy Cell on Alter)

Create - Focus Of Earth
    Combine: Medium Glowing Arrowhead, Medium Gnawed Bone, Medium Infernal Chain, Medium Twisted Shrapnel, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Gem Of Escalation
    Combine: Medium Infernal Chain, Medium Devil Scales, Medium Twisted Shrapnel, Medium Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Material Essence
    Combine: Medium Glowing Arrowhead, Medium Devil Scales, Medium Twisted Shrapnel, Medium Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Imbued Shard of Great Power (Earth)
    Combine: Focus Of Earth, Gem Of Escalation, Material Essence, Shard of Great Power, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create Final Item - Tower of Despair Ring With +2 Constitution (Exceptional)
    Combine: Tower of Despair Ring, Imbued Shard Of Great Power (Earth), 9 Shavarath War Trophies
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Positive - Escalation - Material
    +2 Constitution (Exceptional)

Gather These Raw Materials (From Shroud Part 2 & 3 Chests or Shavarath Devil Area Quest Chests):
    2 - Medium Glowing Arrowheads
    1 - Medium Gnawed Bones
    1 - Medium Infernal Chains
    3 - Medium Devil Scales
    2 - Medium Twisted Shrapnel
    3 - Medium Sulfurous Stones
    1 - Shard Of Great Power
    4 - Shavarath Medium Energy Cells From Chests Within the Shroud, or the Vendor in Part 3
    9 - Shavarath War Trophies From Final Chest in Tower of Despair Raid

Power - Depleted Shavarath Medium Energy Cell With +6 to +15 Weapons (Combine Weapon & Energy Cell on Alter)

Create - Focus Of Positive
    Combine: Medium Glowing Arrowhead, Medium Gnawed Bone, Medium Devil Scales, Medium Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Gem Of Escalation
    Combine: Medium Infernal Chain, Medium Devil Scales, Medium Twisted Shrapnel, Medium Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Material Essence
    Combine: Medium Glowing Arrowhead, Medium Devil Scales, Medium Twisted Shrapnel, Medium Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Imbued Shard of Great Power (Positive)
    Combine: Focus Of Positive, Gem Of Escalation, Material Essence, Shard of Great Power, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create Final Item - Tower of Despair Ring With +2 Constitution (Exceptional)
    Combine: Tower of Despair Ring, Imbued Shard Of Great Power (Positive), 9 Shavarath War Trophies
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

First, thanks for the unbelievably fast response.

Second, did you use a planner for that, and if so, which one? The only planner I have is the excel spreadsheet...

Quote Originally Posted by thoryndar View Post
    First, thanks for the unbelievably fast response.

Second, did you use a planner for that, and if so, which one? The only planner I have is the excel spreadsheet...
    Sanadils interactive quest guide and crafting planner
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=137347

here is where you will find it

It contains a puzzle solver for all major raid puzzles, crafting for the shroud,IQ, epic(a little out of date missing some stuff) ,TOD etc, its great tool.
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArkoHighStar View Post
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=137347

here is where you will find it

It contains a puzzle solver for all major raid puzzles, crafting for the shroud,IQ, epic(a little out of date missing some stuff) ,TOD etc, its great tool.
    Psst...if I can ever get home early from work I'll release a new one...internal beta testing is live with the latest and greatest epic stuff, and a few new options to make it a bit more user friendly on finding that certain epic item you want..

Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadil View Post
    Psst...if I can ever get home early from work I'll release a new one...internal beta testing is live with the latest and greatest epic stuff, and a few new options to make it a bit more user friendly on finding that certain epic item you want..
    Take a vacation day.

PS Vint HATES going by Vinton.
    Characters - Brion, Damerchant, Deathbot, Goode-, Minusten, Sepiriz, Spiritstrike, Stee, Steilh, Vorpaal, Wyllye, Yaga, Yagalicious, Yga. RIP - Catpizzle and Qazpe
    Beware My Gifts!!!

9. 08-18-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadil View Post
    If you need some beta testers I will be happy to help out
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

I had also made a very quick adaptation of my Shroud planner for ToD rings, here. It's very basic, but if you know a bit how the crafting process works, it should be straightforward to use.
    Lots of effects are still marked as "unconfirmed", but nobody ever told me they were wrong