Well, it's that time again. Time for another batch of new content. Turbine is definitely keeping me busy kicking out all this new stuff! Not a complaint Turbine, keep it up!

Updated 6 is loaded into DDM's Realm with all the new quests, items and tips at your disposal. Don't forget to check out the map of the new wilderness and find your way to those new quests fast!
The Red Fens

U6 Update Notes for DDM's Realm
  • Added U6 Quests with tips, tricks, bonus's, loot drops and more.
  • Added U6 gear with screen shots, upgrade options and drop locations.
  • Added U6 wilderness, The Red Fens. Complete with comprehensive DDM's Realm map, XP values and dungeon locations.
  • Many backend database enhancements to improve performance and ability to do maintenance.
  • Casual XP fixed. Thanks MrCow!
  • Image slide shows on pages for a variety of in-game shots. No more same old boring images.
  • More DDO Podcasts added, Angry Drow Show and DDO Source!
  • Added credit to Shiler who has taken on the huge job of maintaining Dragon_Star's loot thread in his absence. Great work and Thanks a ton!
  • New servers! We recently moved to faster and better performing servers.

Enjoy U6! There are lots of good things to the release.

Some may be wondering why the gear section of DDM's Realm still has its beta ugly on still. Well, I am working on a major gear revamp on the backend to be able to offer better, faster and more information on all the great loot in DDO. Once that is done I will prettify the gear section the same time I add the enhancements. So don't worry, it's not forgotten, there is just no need to make it all pretty just to change it.

Don't forget you can get instant updates by following DDM's Realm on Twitter. @DDMs_Realm

DDM's Realm is also on Facebook. Visit us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DDMs-R...26044164078632

As always keep the info and suggestions coming! Thank you everyone for your support!

See you in Stormreach!
~Karranor