Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Welcome.....

Talking Hi Welcome.....

to tod.

and it turns oUt that having sumMoned Monsters in Before Horroth drops Down will cause him to start banishing the Party.

Not saying any name but it was acTually funny wHen it happened there was laughter fOr all.
    Leader of Foecleaver -Breaken Necks Cashin Checks/Music To Promote Violence/
    Lifelight of Heavenly Grace/Onimaru of the Blades/Budakis of the Black Hand/Fortyounce/
    Freaknik aka "Freak-Nizzle"/LookLikescash Smell Like Dollars/Makes/Metalingus/Papadapolis

Quote Originally Posted by Saedar View Post
    to tod.

and it turns oUt that having sumMoned Monsters in Before Horroth drops Down will cause him to start banishing the Party.

Not saying any name but it was acTually funny wHen it happened there was laughter fOr all.
    That is funny AND informative.

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    It was the stuff of legend....

We all walk in and i am like *** why is he shooting comets at us???? Oh look at that earth elemental.

Then BAM!!! BLASPHEMY and someone gets bannished rofl.
    Lifelight of Heavenly Grace/Onimaru of the Blades/Budakis of the Black Hand/Fortyounce/
    Freaknik aka "Freak-Nizzle"/LookLikescash Smell Like Dollars/Makes/Metalingus/Papadapolis

Community Member

It was my fault i summoned a dense earth ele in part one and i thought it had died in part 3 when it ported into part 4 just as i ran to the alter to start the final fight. BOOM banishment!

Only one person was banished and i am sorry it was not intended.

Unlike some people i always own up to my mistakes.
    Argonessen and Khyber Servers - Officer of Aces over Kings and Stormreach Thieves Guild
    http://www.srtg.org.au - Antir ~ Raegouli ~ Sussant ~ Servantir

Quote Originally Posted by Raegoul View Post
    It was my fault i summoned a dense earth ele in part one and i thought it had died in part 3 when it ported into part 4 just as i ran to the alter to start the final fight. BOOM banishment!

Lol i wasnt gonna name ne one i just thought it as funny come on now .

You know that i wasnt ****ed about it i am far to laidback to get mad about a game.

and this post seems far to serious sir.

Hey and i always own up to my mistakes well when i have one i will

If you would have been with one of our groups, the ele would have timed out before part 4.

Talking

if You Would Have Been With One Of Our Groups, The Ele Would Have Timed Out Before Part 4.
    Qft!

Community Member

Hey and i always own up to my mistakes well when i have one i will
    I am ruling you out as the intended target.
    Argonessen and Khyber Servers - Officer of Aces over Kings and Stormreach Thieves Guild

to tod.

Stands to reason... Harry casts spells in shroud 'fore dropping in part five when pets be around also.

Is just the agro mechanic at work... both pet and mob are at odds because they're controled entirely by server to fight one another. Mob/Pet which cannot reach each other in due time automatically go into casting/range tactics.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

/full of win!

Hi Welcome to the Marketplace
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

Stands to reason... Harry casts spells in shroud 'fore dropping in part five when pets be around also.

Is just the agro mechanic at work... both pet and mob are at odds because they're controled entirely by server to fight one another. Mob/Pet which cannot reach each other in due time automatically go into casting/range tactics.
    We be aware of such things it was just funny as hell to see it go down.

I am ruling you out as the intended target.
    No one ever pays me in gum

Community Member

No one ever pays me in gum
    Your thread title opened a door.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

I never knew. Good call, and awesome story OP :P
    Q&A is the business of pointing out others' failures. Optimists need not apply.

Your thread title opened a door.
    A door to where? and when you enter said door what would people say?

[QUOTE=Unlike some people i always own up to my mistakes.[/QUOTE]

I own up to my mistakes also. Well . . . I WOULD . . . if I ever made one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stermlin View Post
    I own up to my mistakes also. Well . . . I WOULD . . . if I ever made one.
    Fail i already said that scroll up

Fail i already said that scroll up
    I think what you MEANT was . . .

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Stermlin View Post
    I think what you MEANT was . . .

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
    Nah i am sure i said what i meant lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast