Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    So you named yourself after the Maori god of the sea (Tangaroa)? How original. Thats like a Greek naming themselves Neptune, or a Swede taking on the name Thor. Perhaps its less known in D&D circles, but its the same old "ripping off a famous name" story.
    Yes, but you miss one thing Tangaroa is also a common name where I come from in fact it is my middle name. We have people named tangaroa, Tane, Rangi, ect. And Tangaroa is more than just the god of the sea, and it can mean other things besides the god of the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    careful star you wouldn't want to anger the guy who started in 2010!!! it could be bad for u
    Yawn!! lol as if start date makes a difference, am I better or worse because i started in 2010 not 2006? I would still be the same person no matter what time i started playing this game. Tyche your still still the same person whether you started in 1901 or 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    Yawn!! lol as if start date makes a difference, am I better or worse because i started in 2010 not 2006? I would still be the same person no matter what time i started playing this game. Tyche your still still the same person whether you started in 1901 or 2007.
    Do you have the completionist feat and are the first one to beat DDO? No, well Star did.

Argonnessen - Aruki 6 Monk (Main); Dayher 4 Artificer
    Canntih - Firryl 12 Fighter; Tiran 8 Fighter; Daher 4 Fighter/4 Monk

And Tangaroa is more than just the god of the sea, and it can mean other things besides the god of the sea.
    Like for example; forum troll, A$$hat, D-bag, squeaker, ect..

well he asked for my charactors names and I was good enough to put them up, but none of you seem willing to? so what? do i care if he got completionists or not? why should I care? In fact I got a piece of paper here with a pen, all of you who have a problem with me list your charactor names so I can add them to squelch list end of story end of issue. Yawn!! instead of discussing why my veiw or feelings on the matter where wrong, instead you all would rather make personal attacks. And justify them with well i am awesome cause I was here from 2006, i have so much rep, what are your charactor names? so I can rubbish them. Yada yada yada yada, I even explained the meaning of my charactors names but some of you would even like to rubbish my culture as well. Haha as if i care what a bunch of ignorant fools think anyway.

Ai lau ufa kefe
    Meitaki Maata lol.

well he asked for my charactors names and I was good enough to put them up, but none of you seem willing to? so what? do i care if he got completionists or not? why should I care? In fact I got a piece of paper here with a pen, all of you who have a problem with me list your charactor names so I can add them to squelch list end of story end of issue. Yawn!! instead of discussing why my veiw or feelings on the matter where wrong, instead you all would rather make personal attacks. And justify them with well i am awesome cause I was here from 2006, i have so much rep, what are your charactor names? so I can rubbish them. Yada yada yada yada, I even explained the meaning of my charactors names but some of you would even like to rubbish my culture as well. Haha as if i care what a bunch of ignorant fools think anyway.

Ai lau ufa kefe
    Meitaki Maata lol.
    Hallo Willkommen

Quote Originally Posted by TiranBlade View Post
    Hallo Willkommen
    Is that some kind of germanic or scadinavian laguage? Sorry im not very good with languages. Thank you by the way.

Is that some kind of germanic or scadinavian laguage? Sorry im not very good with languages. Thank you by the way.
    Es ist Deutsch.
    Ich spreche Deutsch.

Ah its german thank you. Sorry it just that some times it sounds similar to dutch and other languages, its hard for people like me to tell the difference.

Community Member

So used to all the Drizzt clones it dont bother me too much. I'm quite a fan of of the dark elf trilogy - not so much of the later books. Would not personally want to play a clone of someone quite so famous - would rather make a unique character. But to each their own I guess. If it makes you happy. Pedo Childsbane is just poor taste and not even funny...would definately not group with someone with that kind of name.

In SWG I saw lots of funny ones too some of which were quite entertaining in a way:
    Chewtobacco
    Hand'Jb Solo
    Beba Fat
    Make Windsurf
    Leija Orgazm

Back then I considered myself a bit hc roleplayer and refused to group or talk with said names as the server was supposed to be the unnofficial rp server I felt they had no business there. Kind of made me smile though.

Ai lau ufa kefe
    Meitaki Maata lol.
    obviously you do care otherwise you woudln't cry over it so much and resort to 3rd grade name callling

Quote Originally Posted by Valakai View Post
    So used to all the Drizzt clones it dont bother me too much. I'm quite a fan of of the dark elf trilogy - not so much of the later books. Would not personally want to play a clone of someone quite so famous - would rather make a unique character. But to each their own I guess. If it makes you happy. Pedo Childsbane is just poor taste and not even funny...would definately not group with someone with that kind of name.

In SWG I saw lots of funny ones too some of which were quite entertaining in a way:
    Chewtobacco
    Hand'Jb Solo
    Beba Fat
    Maze Windsurf
    Leija Orgazm

Back then I considered myself a bit hc roleplayer and refused to group or talk with said names as the server was supposed to be the unnofficial rp server I felt they had no business there. Kind of made me smile though.
    Yeah i guess I realise im being a bit up tight about the name thing, I think its a left over of playing nwn1 nwn2, One thing though the people who make a dritzz clone arnt they worried about charactors getting renamed or deleted even?
    Heh Pedo Childsbane, all i could think of if he was a paladin and he fell got arrested ect hes going to be a very popular chap in prison. Being a paladin and having the name pedo childsbane.

obviously you do care otherwise you woudln't cry over it so much and resort to 3rd grade name callling
    lol the ant is still trying to bite my toes? *yawn* **** im too tired to reach for the raid can, on the other hand hes a such a funny little chap, hes worth the minor annoyance for the entertainment value alone

Kiorana

lol the ant is still trying to bite my toes? *yawn* **** im too tired to reach for the raid can, on the other hand hes a such a funny little chap, hes worth the minor annoyance for the entertainment value alone

Kiorana

and even more name calling.... this coming from the man/woman who said i had a childs mind

Duesx

and even more name calling.... this coming from the man/woman who said i had a childs mind

Duesx
    He, she, it, is a persistant little bugger!! I wonder what has the poor little thing all so riled up? its not good for the health!! lmao!!

*laughter, its the best medicine!!!*

Faatetai Tyche for the laughs, +1 rep for you for brightening up my day with the best medicine.

i dont think the drama llama approves of this thread. can we please now let it die. I am expecting one more post though.
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody00 View Post
    Like for example; forum troll, A$$hat, D-bag, squeaker, ect..
    I lol'd so hard, so very, very hard. You sir earn my rare and elusive +1.

Oh, and seeing as the OP seems to be a juvenille with emotional instability and rage issues, I'm gonna be on the safe side and go with a good ole'fasioned.....

IBTL
    Last edited by Deaths_ward; 08-13-2010 at 04:01 AM.
    "At the end of all things, let it not be said that I didn't pull the switch that killed us all."

I am tired of the lack of original ideas for names also...

I can do without the Drizzt fanboys...

Though IMHO...I would be HELPING the SAHAGINS eradicate the Drow...

I mean how hard can it be to kill a buncha 6 CON toons?

Though to the OP...chill out.

You are getting played like a fiddle.

Don't let someone tick you off when YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING A RANT THREAD.

Especially if its in the Khyber forums.

That is like going to an NRA meeting preaching gun control...know your audience if ya get what I'm saying.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

oh, is this the judge-my-character names thread????
    Karmyn
    Teenytiny
    Lyrinal
    Woozy
    Shoelesssexy
    Sleezor
    Alfritzy

Do I win prize?
    - my reputation says nuetral, my character sheet says Chaotic Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kominalito View Post
    if grief for you is a few minutes of a pumpkinheaded player in a videogame, you must live in a palace of naked women made of chocolate and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacab View Post
    I am tired of the lack of original ideas for names also...

I can do without the Drizzt fanboys...

Though IMHO...I would be HELPING the SAHAGINS eradicate the Drow...

I mean how hard can it be to kill a buncha 6 CON toons?

Though to the OP...chill out.

You are getting played like a fiddle.

Don't let someone tick you off when YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING A RANT THREAD.

Especially if its in the Khyber forums.

That is like going to an NRA meeting preaching gun control...know your audience if ya get what I'm saying.
    Thank you correct from top to bottom.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast