Exclamation DDM's Realm is Moving Web Hosts

What does this mean for you? Hopefully a better experience using DDM's Realm!

My current web host -Mochahost- totally sucks. Don't use them. Consider that a PSA.

I will be migrating the site this weekend. Hopefully you will not see any downtime or outages on your side. I wanted to let everyone know in case you do experience weird behavior... that is just me screwing things up.

Anyway hopefully my new host handles this increasingly popular website better. Thanks for all the support!

Once the move is done look for more updates coming to DM's Realm. I have lots in the works and am excited to get them out to you!

Again thank you all for your patience and support it is definitely appreciated!

Now wish me luck...
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!
    Twitter: @DDMs_Realm
    ~ Like DDM's Realm on Facebook

The Fyxt RPG is out of beta! It combines the ease of digital technology with the fun of tabletop RPGs! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor

Good luck with the move.

Default DDM's Realm is on the New Servers!

I have migrated to DDM's Realm to a new web server and it appears to be running fine. Please let me know if you have any strange behavior or if you have any problems with the site. It may take a few days for the DNS servers to propagate. But don't worry, I am running mirrored installs for awhile to make sure the site is reachable. You can try to flush your DNS to force the update or just let it happen naturally. ;p

Thank you all for your patience and support. Once I know the move is 100% I will start rolling out more goodness for you!

So now we just need to hope this new host is better then the last...

See ya in Stormreach!
    ~Karranor
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!
    Twitter: @DDMs_Realm
    ~ Like DDM's Realm on Facebook

The Fyxt RPG is out of beta! It combines the ease of digital technology with the fun of tabletop RPGs! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor