Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No drama plz

Quote Originally Posted by Cripey View Post
    You ask Lebron James to play in your little league all star game and your gonna take some ****.
    Little League would be baseball so atleast get your sports correct if your gonna make a referance to players. lol
    I only zerg to out run the lag

You ask Lebron James to play in your little league all star game and your gonna take some ****.
    You wouldn't be suggesting that you, the king of ding, are Lebron James, would you?

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
    You wouldn't be suggesting that you, the king of ding, are Lebron James, would you?
    Well we are clearly not talking about your mod 2 super group.

Well we are clearly not talking about your mod 2 super group.
    Just hard to think of a guy that dies a lot to take a space in my supergroup...none of those guys died near as much as you do.

Maybe your supergroup could be the group that dies the most but still completes.

That'd be cool.

5. 08-01-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Thriand View Post
    Okay for serious this time I might need help filling in some blanks though, but these guys are surefire winners

Casters,
    1. Chromus
    2. Maxallu
    Healers,
    1. Scorpionsoldd
    2. Wertekk
    Rouge
    Bard,
    1. LeslieWest_Guitargod
    Tanks, ( Rangers, Pali's, Barbs, Fighters, Monks )
    1. Sgt.Pendragon
    2. Holykiller
    Rofl. That's ****ing awesome Thri.

Holykiller 4 life!
    Jeets said he wouldn't tell Turbine. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    It is not ment for drama read the title.
    Just a chance to start up some frinedly competition with really strong groups.
    Almost like an All -Star game with the better players from G Land.The differance is there can be as many groups that want to join.
    Unforunitly we have a few "adults" that dont understand the concept of a challange between players.
    Competition causes drama, not too hard to see that. Competition gives people the fuel to belittle others, game or not, that's part of it no matter what.

I'm not against your idea, it'd be fun, but you are doing it all wrong, set an exact date, have people post the group they are taking (pre-plan) and whoever shows up at that time, pay in, go with the groups and get it done what you want to do.

edit: REALLY OLD SIGNATURE...didn't think it would even be there anymore
    Last edited by Draeden; 08-02-2010 at 01:43 AM.
    Draeden - 8/2 Elf rog/fig
    Draemore - 10 Elf Fighter
    Draedor - 10 Human Sorc
    Draeken - 10 Human Cleric
    Drakamore - 10 Drow Paladon
    Draefen - 4/3 Drow fighter/pally

Drow member

Ghallanda

Different idea for you...Make it a blind draw, have people sign up, know what type of group comp you need then either make a hat filled with each class or type of class (caster, melee/tank, healer) and draw them out of a hat and trust you to do it fairly. You can set up a gear requirement etc...whatever you want.

The only problem is I only trust very few people to do this, but I don't know many people anymore on the server as before.

Just a thought, it'd all be for fun and money. Back in the day that's what I would have done at least.
    Draeden - 8/2 Elf rog/fig
    Draemore - 10 Elf Fighter
    Draedor - 10 Human Sorc
    Draeken - 10 Human Cleric
    Drakamore - 10 Drow Paladon
    Draefen - 4/3 Drow fighter/pally

Drow member

Ghallanda

this thread doesn't have nearly as many pages as it should right now.
    Stabbius Maximus, halfling rogue returning after like 12 years.

Default Good Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Draeden View Post
    Competition causes drama, not too hard to see that. Competition gives people the fuel to belittle others, game or not, that's part of it no matter what.

I'm not against your idea, it'd be fun, but you are doing it all wrong, set an exact date, have people post the group they are taking (pre-plan) and whoever shows up at that time, pay in, go with the groups and get it done what you want to do.

edit: REALLY OLD SIGNATURE...didn't think it would even be there anymore
    Great idea, I agree that it could of been presented a much better way than the first post but I was trying to explain where the idea came from. It seems it only offended some while others had a open mind and understood the concept. I put that on myself because I should of realized that not everyone that reads these threads will act like "adults".
    Well if your interested in joining up please put together a group and let me know.It looks like three full groups at this point and waiting to see how many more join. The date will be determind by the group leaders.
    I only zerg to out run the lag

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Potvin View Post
    this thread doesn't have nearly as many pages as it should right now.
    Do you think we can do something about it?
    If i haven't responded to your post, it doesn't necessarily mean that i don't have counter-arguments, it might simply mean that i don't want to keep feeding the trolls.
    Plastic People
    Hey! Hey!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123