Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Servers Full? For hours?

I'm just curious if anyone else is having problems logging in this morning. When I load up, the load screen is stuck between Loading Character and Loading Subscription data. My kbs is 1.0 to .09. I have a 3meg line so its not my connection, my ports are fowarded and im not a noob when it comes to diagnosing my own computer. Is it possible the servers are actually full? Perhaps so, however, since 6am? hmmm... either something is wrong on Khyber or something is wrong on my end. Perhaps something in the middle? Don't know... but if someone is having issues like this then i could atleast varify it is not just me. Thanks.

Default Yes, yes!

I've stuck in same problem at yesterday.

When I get ini to Reavers Refuge, I've stuck in lodaing screen, And I reconnect whole of DDO client, but I can't login my toon.

So, I can't play DDO now.

What's matter with DDO?

But other ppls're play as well....

Hey, I'm "VIP"! Can you login me Turbine?

Quote Originally Posted by caostra View Post
    I've stuck in same problem at yesterday.

When I get ini to Reavers Refuge, I've stuck in lodaing screen, And I reconnect whole of DDO client, but I can't login my toon.

So, I can't play DDO now.

What's matter with DDO?

But other ppls're play as well....

Hey, I'm "VIP"! Can you login me Turbine?
    You are having the hireling issue that is documented on the front page of the client (before you enter your password) and in the forums

To the OP, its possible the servers are full. What lvl of service (free, Premium, VIP) do you have?

Khyber is a very populated server. You could try poking into one of the other servers when it happens to see if its just Khyber.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    You are having the hireling issue that is documented on the front page of the client (before you enter your password) and in the forums

To the OP, its possible the servers are full. What lvl of service (free, Premium, VIP) do you have?

Khyber is a very populated server. You could try poking into one of the other servers when it happens to see if its just Khyber.

I'm VIP, and I play in Ghallanda. And I tried to connect other server (Argonnessen, Orien), It works!

So, I wonder why server has these problem... from last update.