Default KV Saves the Day! All Hail KV!!

KV, I can't thank you enough.

It started out earlier in the evening, with 4 adventurers out to cause trouble, or get into it, whichever the case may be. One adventurer had been working overly hard and needed his rest, leaving the remaining three.

These three brave souls decided to proceed with their mission. The extermination of gnolls and the like in a very dangerous part of town.

So, the three entered the dreaded twilight canyon. Two knowing what lie ahead, one unfamiliar with the terrain.

Tripleshot, lvl 13 arcane archer, lead the brigade.
    Bottle, lvl 12, wiz/cleric/rogue was second in charge of causing trouble.
    Glyphhunter, lvl 14 arcane archer (fighter type) brought up the rear.

The three miscreants decided to enter the evil canyon on normal.......Managed to clear one side at the start, then the advertisy became too much for the young adventurers. Bottle fell first followed by Hunter. Triple with her trusty bows tried to fend off 3 elements a bunch of gnolls...but managed to go the wrong way (bad ranger!) and ran into the mean boss.............and alas, she fell as well.

Then! Hark! Here comes KV to save the day! KV brought along a trusty healer (the adventurers were too noob to even think of such a thing) and managed to get the motley crew back on their feet.

From there on, KV lead the party to victory. The final battle was an intense struggle but the group managed to win the day.

Without KV, the young adventurers would never have survived the perils of the twilight canyon.

All Hail KV!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hands you a tray of fresh cupcakes and many many gratitudes for your help!
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

That was pretty epic story telling there. Best of luck in vale cupcake. Hirelings are a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by unscythe View Post
    That was pretty epic story telling there. Best of luck in vale cupcake. Hirelings are a big help.
    LOL. I have enough problems handling myself much less a hireling. But I think hubby might be able to manage the double duty.

Hirelings are fun, and sometimes more reliable. :P

Quote Originally Posted by unscythe View Post
    Hirelings are fun, and sometimes more reliable. :P
    LOL. Sadly that is somewhat true LOL.

and thank you for the cupcakes!

Hands you yer cupcakes.

You cant pass back my cupcakes. Enjoy them, they will save you.

Community Member

That trusty healer was merely a bard, but heck, maximize was a good pick for the healing. I'm glad I took it.

Thanks for having me along, it was a fun run with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by porq View Post
    That trusty healer was merely a bard, but heck, maximize was a good pick for the healing. I'm glad I took it.

Thanks for having me along, it was a fun run with you guys.
    Next time we get so adventerous I will look you up to see if yer busy and want to die uh have fun with us.