Exclamation Items that are newly BtA still making bags BtC

Last night I tried to put my epic tokens/shards (BtA) and my Dreaming Dark essences (also BtA) in a medium ingredients bag (exclusive, but not bound). But when I tried to put the bag in my shared bank, it gave me the message about not being able to put BtC items in the shared bank. I looked at the bag, and sure enough, it had changed to BtC even though all I had in it was epic tokens/shards and a dreaming dark essence.

I checked the known issues thread and did not see this listed anywhere. I didn't see it anywhere else on the forums either. I was just wanting to know if I am the only one having this problem or if it is widespread.
    Mazertron - Polymath - Icastflare - Threeword - Jujan - Zurgur

Quote Originally Posted by Cubethulu View Post
    Hi Welcome is now welcome to enter The Cube's belly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Look at the Ion stones on that!

Community Member

Remove the tokens and discs and it will work fin a again. Tho cannot be in a bag and in shared bank.

Always been this way.

Yes, I understand if I take them out it will no longer be BtC. However this is not the issue. In U5 they changed epic tokens to be BtA and the same with dreaming dark essences (these may have been changed before U5, I don't remember). If all the items I put in a bag are BtA, then the bag should be BtA not BtC.

Also, I have tried emptying the bag, re-logging, doing it on another character... none of these worked though. Maybe I need to submit a bug report?
    Mazertron - Polymath - Icastflare - Threeword - Jujan - Zurgur

Quote Originally Posted by Cubethulu View Post
    Hi Welcome is now welcome to enter The Cube's belly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Look at the Ion stones on that!

Yeah, I agree if this is WAI it should be changed. I like to keep a bag in the shared bank with all my ingredients and etc so I can access it on all characters. It would be nice to do the same with all the IQ stuff so if I'm going to be farming Mindsunder or DD I don't have to pop between characters to gather all my shards. Placing BtA items in a bag should make it BtA not BtC.
    “If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.”