Thread: Devouts finally

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Default Devouts finally

Just wanted to say how happy I am with a paladin named Gaerland ran a shadow crypt with this person and several other people today and Garland had the devot handwraps in his chest I am ashamed to admit how many times I have tried to pull these anyways a guildie and I explained and he passed them to me. I was so happy I decided to give him a present I gave him one of rings of the ancestors

Beware the Sleepeater

Congrats! I gave up after 30 runs. It took less time to craft my first ToD ring.
    --
    Originally posted by C-Dog

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck but it's undead, then it's an undead duck.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Morningfrost View Post
    Congrats! I gave up after 30 runs. It took less time to craft my first ToD ring.
    nice might ask for pointers on that need to finish flagging though but I do have my boots. and it was several times over 30 for me to get them had just about given up

Beware the Sleepeater

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    nice might ask for pointers on that need to finish flagging though but I do have my boots. and it was several times over 30 for me to get them had just about given up
    I'm light path so pugging is easy. If you have boots, complete flagging as soon as you can, a Holy Burst ring (non necessarily a monk one, I have a +6 Strength for now) will really change your life, even more with Devouts.
    --
    Originally posted by C-Dog

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck but it's undead, then it's an undead duck.