Thread: an idoit move

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Unhappy an idoit move

well i just went threw all my toons and maile all my platnium to a toon named onyxia instead of my toon onxyia...
    my server is Orien lol if anyone can tell me how to look ppl up and see if they exist or if there is a way to retrieve my plat, or if you , Onyxia, happen to see this have mercy on me! 1623 platnium might not be much to you but it is a ton to me. sry to bother u guys.

i think last post was on wrong forum sry for double
    erased the unlucky one haha new mains name is truly
    Last edited by bigdaddymike; 07-10-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Community Member

i'll solve your problem friend i quited anyways you can have the last of my wealth check your mailbox ^^

edit no toon named onxyia on orien server go make a toon and i send you some stuf over that far exceeds the 1623 plat you lost
    Last edited by bartosy; 07-10-2010 at 10:24 AM.

I dont think it would let you send mail to a non-existant character, so your best bet is for their decency.

I would send another message requesting the return of the mony-minus postage and a small reward hopefully.

Only posting in the forums is a longshot, as most players dont read the forums.

If Onyxia is inactive, you'll get your plat back in a week or so.
    If Onyxia is active, best to contact that player directly.

Cheers,
    Kernal

Community Member

oh yea ive pretty much written it off i posted so maybe someone could see this and alugh,hahaha i kno wut that feels like,ive done it myself.i just felt dumb and decied to share haha but someone hooked me up, u kno who u are ty so much!!!!!
    anyone wanna start one within the next 10 minutes pst Xcendra, i screwed trulys stats up and have to restart once again, but i think i got it right this time boys and girls, anyone wanna start over with me?

If they dont pick up the mail, it will be sent back to you. I have mailed stuff to the wrong name before and you usually see it back in about 2 wks.